Author Topic: Zathras 2.1 for 3.6.13 development  (Read 7302 times)

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Re: Zathras 2.1 for 3.6.13 development
Ah sorry, I was accidentally looking at some POFs in Zathras 2.0. Seems to be fixed in 2.1.... ignore what I said, carry on ;)
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez

Maybe in 2.1 the rotation of B4 can be fix: the both parts of the station rotate at same side  :wtf:
..the orange color of Omega beams: I suppose their have to be red

..And correct the omega turrets: the bolt are fire (image) in the same turret of the Red beam, not on the small one. (the small one have no function)
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3730/newomega7.jpg

There are some small fixes
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:02:23 pm by emi_100 »
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

Offline CaptJosh

You mean that the forward primary weapon hard point, the interceptors are firing from the primary fire point instead of the secondary one like in the show? Is that even possible to correct on this engine?
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
You mean that the forward primary weapon hard point, the interceptors are firing from the primary fire point instead of the secondary one like in the show? Is that even possible to correct on this engine?
yep, that's what i mean
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

Offline CaptJosh

I thought that's what you meant. Although in the show, sometimes the vfx guys must have either got it wrong, or there are differently outfitted Omega Class ships, because I've seen on the show what look like interceptors firing from those points on some Omegas, and heavy beam weaponry from the same place on others.
CaptJosh

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Can you post a picture or vid of what you mean because I have no clue from reading this. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline CaptJosh

Emi did post a link a bit further up on the page. Showed pulsed weaponry (referred to as interceptors on the actual TV show) firing from where we would expect the heavy beams to come from. But I seem to recall a couple of times on the TV show this same sort of VFX error occurring.
CaptJosh