Author Topic: Mystery Video #2  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Mystery Video #2
FreeSpaceMods YouTube

31 MB, 640x480 with [crappy] sound.

I must say, it's rather difficult to find five minutes of action that's sufficiently tantalizing yet doesn't give much away. ;)

EDIT: link updated
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 04:03:01 pm by Goober5000 »

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Well obviously the GTI is helping the HOL try to tear apart the GTN/PVN alliance.

Offline Kernal

Sorry to turn this thread around..........
What player do you use it for? I could only see the video for 10sec. before it freezes on me. I can still hear though.
I usually use Media player.
 :confused: 
“I am mighty!  I have a glow you cannot see.  I have a heart as big as the moon!  As warm as bath water!  We are superheroes, men; we don't have time to be charming!  The boots of evil are made for walkin'!  We're watching the big picture friend!  We know the score!  We are a public service, not glamour boys! Yeah! Not captains of industry, not makers of things, keep your vulgar monies! We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?”- The Tick

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
DivX.

Offline Kernal

What is a the latest version?
I have 2.0 Alpha.
Froze at the place same the media player did. :(
Edit: updated it. Works now. :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 01:57:48 am by Kernal »
“I am mighty!  I have a glow you cannot see.  I have a heart as big as the moon!  As warm as bath water!  We are superheroes, men; we don't have time to be charming!  The boots of evil are made for walkin'!  We're watching the big picture friend!  We know the score!  We are a public service, not glamour boys! Yeah! Not captains of industry, not makers of things, keep your vulgar monies! We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?”- The Tick

Offline ShivanSpS

Very Intensive...

When I see that the Hope at 6% and that wing of Medusas at that close I say, nah she dont going to make... But the Bombers turn lol ! I having soo bad luck in that cases, If flying that I very sure that the medusas will launch about 2 Tsunamis each before turn :mad: :mad: :hopping: :hopping: :hopping:

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Neato :yes:

But this video proves that intercepting bombers in a puny Ulysses is hard work.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Heh.  ended on a cliffhanger, eh?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Something like that. :)

Offline ShivanSpS

A question, you know what program and config is using to make the video?

Offline Nuclear1

GameCam, more than likely.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Ya.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I'm surprised; this thread didn't receive as much attention as the last one.  Is nobody looking forward to this campaign anymore? :p

Offline Nuclear1

No, we just want the campaign now. By the way, what's the status on needing voiceactors? I know a couple of people who are really looking forward to doing some work for that. :)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Well, get them to post auditions in the Voice Acting forum then. :)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
No, we just want the campaign now

:nod:

Of course we want to avoid ":headz:" from occuring now don't we? :p
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline scratch

Nice action, but the sound quality of the video is awful.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Yeah, well if I hadn't compressed anything, the file would have been 180 MB. :p

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Nice action, but the sound quality of the video is awful.

C'mon, you know what all the weapons and stuff sound like, just make the sounds yourself.

EDIT: Oh ****, I didn't see the last post date..... oops. 
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Hadn't seen this before..
Was entertaining, but i have to say that Prom isn't the best primary to use in such videos.. sounds way too wimpy :)