Author Topic: Div Share  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Excalibur

• Forsee a new beginning.
Anyone want to join a Div Share group?

Modders.divshare.com       (my group)

http://www.divshare.com  (Div Share website)
His legacy will last until the beginning.

Offline Excalibur

Looks like the answer is no. :eek:

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
:wtf: is a Div Share group?

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
I used divshare for hosting my monkey video. Great place for offering file storage, integrated media players and viewers, and embeddable solutions.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Explaining wtf a Div Share is might help.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
I used divshare for hosting my monkey video. Great place for offering file storage, integrated media players and viewers, and embeddable solutions.

I know i already explained :lol:
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce

I know i already explained :lol:
Sort of :)

File storage is a no brainer.  Integrated media players and views I take to mean something like YouTube except its your own "personal stash" in this case.  Embeddable solutions?  Thats marketing speak :)  Still takes some thinking about.  Still not sure what it gets me.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
Lol
What i meant by embeddable is that they'll give you the html code to embed it into one of your webpages if you wanted to put a video on a page or something.

SMBFD

Offline Excalibur

Div Share is a free file storage website with unlimited MB. I read about it in another post and thought id give it a try. Maybe good for file storage and sharing if you don't have enough memory or something - a bit like this site for posts and things. Perhaps it would be good that some stuff is put there so the costs of running this site isn't as big (for sharing I mean, Ive heard that some sites cant have too many downloads at once.

By the way, is there a place to upload stuff here? :confused:

That was a whole lot of Gibberish :D

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
There's a place over on Hades Combine to upload stuff; that's what we use for campaigns... or we use FileFront or any other site that wel can use.  :D

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
But filefront's a *****.

SMBFD

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Yes, but it's also free.  Basically, whichever hosting solution we can find that usually works halfway decent.