Author Topic: Second Beheading  (Read 7915 times)

Well... just when you thought you had heard it all, guess what? That captured guy the terrorists had, has been decapitated. They found his body without his head, and his head stacked on top of his body, with a knife in his eye. :sigh:

Now, I dont know about the rest of you. In fact, maybe I do.  But regardless, I am tired of dealing with terrorists. I am tired of having to listen to another American brutaly murdered and found in the desert. For christs sake... cmon! This is insane. This is madness.

The problem numero uno, is that people just dont want to fight terrorists. They dont have the stomach for it. They would rather talk their way through things and avoid confrontation. Most Liberals do, they dont wanna fight. They wanna be friends, have peace, not have to deal with this problem now. Well, you know why we have to kill all these terrorist sons a *****es? Because they want to kill us. There is no negotiable terms, lands to be disputed, claims to be redone. They just simply said they want to kill us, all of us, and so you know what we need to do? Kill them. Kill all of them. In fact here is a grand idea:

Capture a terrorist, knock him out, and put a nice and comfortable GPS on him. Let him go. Just, tell him to scurry along and not to cause any more trouble. After a certain distance, you follow him. You get everyone to follow this guy, and then when he finally stops somewhere, you blow it up. You dont screw around with the political rules, this is war, you just blow the building to ****. Put a few hundred pounds of C4 all around the base of it and just push the button. Either that, or turn some of the terrorists hiding spots into the largest coke bottles in the world, if you catch my drift. ;7

So, if anyone here wants to defend terrorists actions, what they do, why they exist, then please do. I can't see why anyone can defend someone who has an intent to kill others. Just a solid, one-minded idea: kill anyone that your religion or superior officer clearly states for you. So we as people need to stop ****ing around with these terrorists and just kill every, last, one. If the GPS idea doesnt work, shoot the bastard when you see him. You cant convert a terrorist to "not do it again. Just behave now, ya little scoundrel." No, its not possible. They are like roaches, vermin, who cant be dealt with, without the use of something to just get rid of them all.

This has been Tin Can, and his 2 and a half cents.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
You are right, the gloves need to come off and we need to get to business, the "rest of the world" be damned.

While I echo these sentiments, all you've really done is start another flame war.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Don't they realize yet that doing this sort of thing doesn't make us fear them like they intend it to, it just pisses us off more?
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
I hate to say this, but I have to agree with Lib and Tin Can on this matter. :(

The army should not have to listen to the government when deciding how to do things. I guess humanity is still imprisoned in the eye for an eye deal. :sigh:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 08:18:12 pm by 1606 »
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline HotSnoJ

• Knossos Online!
    • http://josherickson.org
Better yet, shot at them with bullets soaked in pigs blood. Then when and if we get the bodies, lets bury them with pig waste products and/or parts.
I have big plans, now if only I could see them through.

LiberCapacitas duo quiasemper
------------------------------
Nav buoy - They mark things

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Guys, its Saudi Arabia, possibly the most anti-Western nation on Earth. This is the country that gave us bin Laden, that gave us 15 of the 19 WTC hijackers, the biggest supporters of Islamic terrorism anywhere and the very defintion of Islamic fundamentalism. Don't act so surprised.

Relying on the Saudi government to stop terrorism is like relying on Rommel to stop Hitler.

Just give me a M24 with plenty of ammunition and let me clean house.

Saudi Arabia made a deal with the terrorists that they could do whatever the hell they want, just as long as they wouldnt do terrorist acts in Saudi Arabia, so they funded them and gave them all this weapons bull****, and now that the terrorists say "Well we dont like you either so we are going to kill all of you", Saudia Arabia is now "up in arms!" and is ready to take the plunge with us.

The problem with most politicians is that they want to deal with this idea later. Going to war with a nomadic terrorist organization is a big job, and people would rather wait until they strike again rather then deal with the threat now. So, hes right, gimme a gun, a bunch of angry people, let em loose and give em a terrorist hunting radar and we will just be ALL over em. ;7 (Even though that wouldnt be possible :ha:)

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Not to put a damper on your militant bravado, but might I ask, what is a terrorist? It seems like a fair question to pose, especially considering the fact that you would like to exterminate the lot of 'em.

Any sane Westerns should be getting the hell out of Riyadh by now. The only ones who I can imagine staying are the ones who are beiong paid copious amounts of money to do so, on account of them being indispensible to some project or another within Saudi Arabia.

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
terrorist: A person who intentionaly and in an organised, well planned fashion, kills unarmed semi-random people from within group becose of hatered for them or to instill a sence of fear in the larger population. Generaly not under the direct controle of a nation.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
You seem to be forgetting what happened to the Russians when they tried to put down Afghanistan.
They were out to **** these people over, yet they wound up in a very similar situation to what the US is in now in Iraq.

But when you think about comparing Russians to Americans, there is a VERY big technilogical gap inbetween those two countries, as well as economy... also, training and tactics will always be different. You cannot compare two completely different countries in the same situation... and at the moment, we have caught Russians selling weapons to terrorists, so, take them out too...

My definition of a Terrorist would be one who follows a principle to deliberately do harm to an organization, both its civil and military stature and basis. In this case, they want to kill all "infidels" intentionally, so, we need to step up and show us that these "infidels" are a hellova lot better equiped and trained then they are, and we are not going to have to put up with more brutal murders performed in the sake of "Allah!"

If you guys heard audio from these beheadings, they are just ranting and screaming and raving and laughing and just absolutely loving the fact that they killed an American, let alone the fact that two were jewish americans. (The latest one was not, however) The fact that someone can get so much pleasure from a gruesome death is unknown to me... its sickening and I think people like this should die miserably...

Offline Thorn

Originally posted by .::Tin Can::.
But when you think about comparing Russians to Americans, there is a VERY big technilogical gap inbetween those two countries, as well as economy... also, training and tactics will always be different. You cannot compare two completely different countries in the same situation... and at the moment, we have caught Russians selling weapons to terrorists, so, take them out too...

And the Americans were selling weapons to the Afghan "rebels" back then too.
When this happened, the technological gap wasnt quite as big as it is now either.

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
I only have one thing to say: I really hope we build a lot more Apaches so we can blast these ****** to bits.

Offline Thorn

Apaches? You're nuts. They keep getting shot down. The Russians had the same problem with Hinds.

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Read the article.
Personally I think they should all die by either WP (white phosphorus) grenades or napalm.

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
Ok, reading through this, I  must say anybody who says 'kill them all' needs to wake up...

THERE IS NO way to stop crime in cities or crimes against humanity. (terrorists)
They are all people, stupid, stupid people.  They will always find a way to get more weapons and kill more and more...  They cannot ALL be killed nor can they be stoped. All we are doing is killing people that are killing people which ends up killing more people.

This whole war is an perfect example of humanities primitive and stupid traits... They have always been here, it's just now as we get more smarter, we have learned to kill more people.  

What do we do??  
Well as I said, if you lke it or not, we are on are way to one of the biggest Holocaust in history, that could either unite the world or destroy it completely.  What do you think humanity is going to chose??
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Grey Wolf

Originally posted by Thorn

And the Americans were selling weapons to the Afghan "rebels" back then too.
When this happened, the technological gap wasnt quite as big as it is now either.
Of course, all the leftover American and Soviet tech in Iraq and Afghanistan do seem to be working pretty well for them, isn't it?
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
I just watched Swordfish again...
"If they bomb a church, we bomb ten. If they kill Americans, we use a tactical nuke on a city."
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.