Author Topic: Um..  (Read 1248 times)

I....is this how custos are made?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Uh, man, censorship this. There are not mature members around.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

I've actually had the same problem, but worse, in Universal Truth (Steele Remix). The Bellerophon was neck-deep inside the Orestes' rear. And the Fortune got its Engines knocked out, so it couldn't move at all. Still managed to complete the mission somehow.

Where does a Windows computer save its PrintScreen pictures? I took some of that incident and it was hilarious.
Delenda Est delenda est.

(Yay gratuitous Latin.)

Where does a Windows computer save its PrintScreen pictures? I took some of that incident and it was hilarious.
It doesn't.  It copies the image onto the clipboard and you need to go paste it into Paint or something. 
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
If you're on a recent (compiled in ~2018) build, it's in AppData\Roaming\HardLightProductions\FreeSpaceOpen\screenshots on windows
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Thanks! Here is the first one:

Delenda Est delenda est.

(Yay gratuitous Latin.)

And another:

As you can see...yeah, I don't think they're supposed to dock like that :P

Delenda Est delenda est.

(Yay gratuitous Latin.)

Well it's called docking style ^^