Author Topic: Civil War Campaign !  (Read 10029 times)

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I was working on it but the scripts vanished off the net.
The scripts seems to be where they have been all along, unless you kept newer scripts somewhere else than HL ftp.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
I've posted a link in the internal forum. Prophet can you download them all for me and mail them to me? Would be very helpful since I'm tied up with the whole beta 3.4 thing. Meanwhile if anyone out there is interested in FREDing this thing.. and actually knows how to FRED... then just say hi! :D
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Nope, no. As far as I know the script has never been downloadable as a full package. They're only available as single missions. And I've got problems of my own so I can't go rummaging trough them for you until maybe after Christmas. You'd be better off slicing Skullars head off with a sharp mail, 'coz he should be able to provide the pack.
And while you're at it, get the pack online somewhere so I can get it too... :)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

ok good because i am really looking forword to this
btw is there a new site for the project because the link on page 1 isnt working

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Sure thing Prophet. i've always maintained that TBP needs a trained monkey for such tasks.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Sure thing Prophet. i've always maintained that TBP needs a trained monkey for such tasks.

Are you talking about yourself?
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Yeah right. Like I've been trained.  :lol:

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
He's not trained, but has an advantage over monkeys. He has two opposable thumbs on each hand! :eek:
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
so he can throw feces with double the accuracy ?
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

lol
is there a new site for this project?

Offline Slasher

Since early builds of the missions have existed for some time now but never really gotten to see the light of day I'd figure over the coming (insert unit of time here) I'd try to release them so people could get an idea of what EACW might turn out to be like some day.  The first couple could be up as early as tomorrow, provided I can get reaquainted with the latest FRED2 and the new briefing icon layout.  I tested them out with the 3.4 beta today just to make sure they even ran.  See for yourself...

Guiding the SS Santa Maria to Sirius I:

A raider fighter in a very unfortunate position:

The Alexander maintains position near a vulnerable EA installation:

thanks slasher they're looking good

Who is doing the civil war campagin?
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Slasher, Creash, and myself.

May I ask for an update on the Campaign?
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I am working on TBP 3.4

Offline Skullar

Hello folks !

Just stepped by....

Well, the scripts are on my PC, which is currently out of order and will be repaired in 3 weeks. I sent the campaign scripts ( including a website designed around them ) to various TBP members some time ago.

Eventually I will get a crush on them again. EACW died many times, but it NEVER left my head entirely. Much happened in my life in the meantime ( had an entire relationship inbetween that meant much to me ), but to tell the truth : nothing is ever as important as the own creativity that flows into a project. Whether i is a campaign scripts or a board game.

Contact me if you have questions :

Michael "Skullar" Rauch
St.Anna Str.74
54295 Trier
Germany

email : [email protected]

I had a dream of a fully voiceacted Civil War a long time ago. :)
When I really EARN money some day, or win the lottery, I will pay voiceactors for the job.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I just have to get 3.4 done then I can get back to it Skullar. Waiting on a few bits and pieces.