Author Topic: Pro voice actor  (Read 3363 times)

Well ive been AWOL in HLP for a LOOOOOOOOONG time (some may have noticed). I've been really caught up with alot of crap IRL,but now tha ive got some free time i wanted to get involved in some projects in HLP.

If anyone would like a SKILLED australian voice actor with deep adult accent (im 21), but also do scot accent, then im free. ^_^

P.M me and i'll give you my msn / e-mail and we can work out some lines / clips for me to give. I know i posted some samples up here once but they're old as the hills and my voice would probably sound different from then. (they probably sound stupid too)

okay im a little booked out now. Thanks for the replies (and those of you who i said i'd help, i'm working on the clips now)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Pro Voice Actor? It should be Pro Vox Actor :lol:

Would you like to voice act for Warzone? You already have access to TSP since you're part of the Steadfast team :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Tinman

• Released: WCS mini campaign
Pro Voice Actor? It should be Pro Vox Actor :lol:

Would you like to voice act for Warzone? You already have access to TSP since you're part of the Steadfast team :)

he volunteered for Squadron Leader Lt. Cmdr Stavros - so he will  ;)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Ah, ok. I completely forgot about it :blah:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

I apologize for being away for so long. Truth be told, i've been dealing with alot of personal issues in life, and only now managing to return to normal. I felt i owe it to the people i promised i'd do voice acting for to actually go ahead and do it.

If you have moved on and done the scripts with other people, thats fine. If you guys still want my help, i'm more then happy to offer them.

VC

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
The Babylon Project desperately needs one line of diologue. "God rest their souls." Spoken by a pilot when he sees his mothership destroyed by pirates and crew killed. That's it. One line :). If you're interested email to [email protected]
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

not sure how to post sample clips on here, so just e-mail me about your project and i can send you some sample clips. the clips i had on here are quite old so i'll do up some new ones

my e-mail is

[email protected]