Author Topic: 'The game indicates a weak personality'  (Read 9236 times)

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Re: 'The game indicates a weak personality'
Yes, let's mount a P90 on a tank...

:p :)

That's the great thing about the P90. It comes with a standard scope, it's lightweight, and kicks major enemy ass (after going through a sheet of titanium and 20 layers of kevlar, the bullet shot from a P90 still had enough force to kill someone roughtly 30 feet away :nervous: ;7).

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Centrixo

freelancer has kept me occupied for years, i usually use my suicide tactic doesnt stop me in most case, well except pvp where you press z turn around afterburn back strafe and fire, same thing for another 10-40 times the player is dead, you run off :rolleyes:.  i want to join the army soon, im sitting at home bored out my mind with work.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
They only asked if I was: Using Drugs, Massively in Debt, Working for a Foreign Power, Was a Conscientious Objector, a Communist, or GAY...

Not if I was a RPG gamer...
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

I'd love to get Freelancer. I was "borrowing the game from a friend to see if I wanted to play the game." Now that it's only ten bucks at Best Buy, I'll probably get it for that...

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Centrixo

as you know the Suirus sector doesnt stop moving. you like to go star hugging or planet hugging? then good il join you :p. also watch for big transport ships near planets like manhatten of new berlin, then for some reason the transport ship flys into the planet and explodes. hehe.

Edison Trent. funny character treated like a idoit but he dont mind.

go get it!, 5.70quid around that conversion currency. thats a good price and wont be around for long.

Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

yea, I know...

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-