Author Topic: Remaining Campaigns?  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
So, the question is, which, if any, campaigns still need an upgrade?  I'm willing to try working on one.

I really don't think there's a shortage of old campaigns that could benefit from an upgrade...I'm sure any of the ones found in this thread (http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=76611.0) would do well with a facelift. But because there's just so many of them, the key is finding campaigns that are worth taking the time to fully restore.

Offline Cyborg17

Wow.  Ok.  I guess it's time to start looking.  And don't worry, I already saw the completed campaigns thread, so I won't look through any repeats.  I'm guessing most aren't very long?

That's probably a safe assumption, but the only way to know for sure is to download the campaign and take a look at the files. But yeah it'd definitely be best to start with something small (especially if you're going solo on this). And I would consult the FSCRP team for advice before starting anything because they're the masters in this field. :)

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
just play old campaings and upgrade those that ya like ;)
oh and reading the stickied thread by mobius how to upgrade campaigns can't hurt either
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:34:04 am by fightermedic »
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Cyborg17

Sounds good.  I'll definitely read that thread and then post again if I have a question or come up with a problem.

Good plan. Best of luck to you.  :yes:

Offline starlord

just thinking aloud, but might one day the CRP also take into account the old TBP campaigns like "tales of janus" and "in the beginning"? It would be nice to play those in the zathras builds...

Offline PeterX

• Peter
The Black Horizon campaigns .....please.
Peter
If i can´t model any ship then i use "flying trains" :-)