Author Topic: Blue Planet: War in Heaven O.S.T. by Belisarius  (Read 34120 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: Blue Planet: War in Heaven O.S.T. by Belisarius
You got any album art?

Sorry, not yet. But stay tuned.

Here's a temporary placeholder.

I was listening to Momentum V2 on loop when I knocked this up.

EDIT: Facebook Wall spammed. I thought it was worth the mention even though it's not a forum Highlight. :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:07:21 am by Androgeos Exeunt »
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Belisarius

• I will not give up my ship!
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Legends of Middleearth
@Androgeos Exeunt Thank you, that gave me a few ideas how the artwork could look like. Nice work! :yes: What's the font actually?

@Swantz Thank you too. I added the mirrors to the first post.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Thank you, that gave me a few ideas how the artwork could look like. Nice work! :yes: What's the font actually?

BlairMdITC TT Medium. I also used this font when I made the original Blue Planet banner on the Wiki, and when I added text onto the current version.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
EDIT: Facebook Wall spammed. I thought it was worth the mention even though it's not a forum Highlight. :D

Where is this fb wall? So I can like it as if there's no tomorrow.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My blog

MP-Ryan

Are there some tracks missing from this? I listened to the whole soundtrack and didn't hear the songs from the Dreamscape missions (which I have stuck in my head for some reason).

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Those were made by Darius, you can find them on his Youtube channel.

Ah! That explains it.

Are there download links for the originals? Youtube transcodes and compresses the crap out of audio. All I hear is aliasing and artifacts.

ETA: Found the "keep calm and rock out" remix but not the original (nowhere to be found):

Darius - Sunglare Nasheed (remix): http://www.mediafire.com/?irl43wi3b46hbhy
No vocals: http://www.mediafire.com/?zg79jl2ajaj4df2
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:05:22 pm by ultimateloather »

Offline Darius

I'll upload a version of sunglare. And that reminds me, I'll render a high-quality version of aney3 and upload it too.

I have to say, for me the soundtrack of BP is up there with Halo. Perfect for setting the mood, and good tracks to boot. Belisarius, Darius, and whoever else, great job! :yes:

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
 :bump: Sorry for the resurrection but I'd like to ask: What programs were used in the tracks made for War in Heaven? By both Belisarius and Darius. Belarius?

Offline Belisarius

• I will not give up my ship!
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Legends of Middleearth
I'm using Magix Music Maker mostly, but also Fruity Loops Studio 10. Dunno what Darius uses.

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
Belisarius,

I haven't had a chance to play WiH yet, having just finished AoA recently, but I downloaded this OST. Excellent work! :yes:
Several of these are now on my "tracks to do homework to" playlist (which has pretty high quality requirements, believe it or not  :P )
I'm impressed that you were able to make these without a big company/band/financial whatever backing you up (then again, it goes well with HLP, which basically makes whole new games for free  :)

Looking forward to hearing these in battle soon!
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

InsaneBaron's Fun-to-Read Reviews!
Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline Torchwood

• Mechanical Templar
Thanks for all the hard work with the sountrack. Might I just say, it was a pleasure to listen to the soothing audio while playing BP. Really loving the fruits of your labour.

Hey, where can I find the ogg's/ mp3's from BP Age of Aquiarius? I must say, this is GREAT music!!!  :yes: :yes:

Offline Torchwood

• Mechanical Templar
Hey, where can I find the ogg's/ mp3's from BP Age of Aquiarius? I must say, this is GREAT music!!!  :yes: :yes:

If you want them, you could always just extract the tunes from the VP files themselves. Open the bp-audio.vp with a VP tool of your choice and pull them out. If you need a tool, look up QuickVP, it's easy and simple to use

I notice some Globus in the soundtrack, very nice.
"And God said, 'Let there be football'. It came to be, and He saw that it was awesome."

"I played in a death metal band. People either loved us or hated us. Or they thought we were OK."

Can anyone please post the awesome Main Menu music for all the new Campaigns (age of aquarius etc)?

I found a beautiful piece in the VPs by the name of icarus2
Which song was that? Or was it your creation?