Author Topic: next version release?  (Read 4884 times)

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Originally posted by Goober5000
On the contrary, it's very close to being completed. :)

Awesome :)
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Originally posted by Goober5000
Is all this in FS Retail?  If it is, then I can't help you... this is a direct port from FS1 to FS2.

If you're using FS Open, there are several balance bugs that we're trying to fix.  Be patient.

By the way, if wingmen have no initial orders, then they automatically engage the enemy.

I use the original 3.6.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Then use FS Retail or an early FSO, like 3.2, and you won't have those problems.

Though it seems to me that I'm a bit late into freespace modding, I've actually stumbled upon a very nasty bug... In the disable-the-taranis mission, in SCP 3.6.5 or the latest build, I cannot target any subsystem at all, and therefore i'm unable to disable or disarm it. Also my wingmen don't obbey me when I tell them to disable theirselves. And the ship doesn't seem to fire at me at all.

I saw lurking in the forum some other guy who had the same problem. He wasn't able to fix it, though :(.

If you have any fix for this please email me ^^ (appart from playing the mod from the original FS2, which I don't really know how to do).
email address: [email protected]

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]Welcome to HLP jisakiel. :nod:
[/color]

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by jisakiel
Though it seems to me that I'm a bit late into freespace modding, I've actually stumbled upon a very nasty bug... In the disable-the-taranis mission, in SCP 3.6.5 or the latest build, I cannot target any subsystem at all, and therefore i'm unable to disable or disarm it. Also my wingmen don't obbey me when I tell them to disable theirselves. And the ship doesn't seem to fire at me at all.

I saw lurking in the forum some other guy who had the same problem. He wasn't able to fix it, though :(.

If you have any fix for this please email me ^^ (appart from playing the mod from the original FS2, which I don't really know how to do).
That's... odd... :wtf:

Does it work in retail?

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Since 3.5.5 the "target subsystem under reticule" functionality has been broken...were manually cycling through the subsystems or trying to target them via K?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story