Author Topic: Ulysses and no weapons  (Read 2507 times)

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Ulysses and no weapons
Fsport works
but on the first mission, i get two ulysses fighters and no weapons
The two ulysses are of course me and the friendly AI
I heard i need to remove some vp's or tables or some scp stuff that may be overriding the port
What exactly do i remove and change?
I'm working a with a new installation of fs2 1.2 with 3.6.5scp build
fsport2_3.vp, fsport_shine.vp, fsport_glow.vp, sparky_hi_fs1.vp, stu_fs1.vp, tango_fs1.vp, fsport_music.vp, warble_fs1.vp
I'm just a little confused how to make it the right ships and have weapons too
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
Make a separate folder in you main freespacer folder.
Let's name it in this instance FSPort.

Put all the vp-s you d/l-ed for the port into that folder.

When starting the game, use the launcher - and select the FSPort folder in the select mod option.

Hope that helps.
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
thx
got it working now
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

I have the same problem, but when I tried to do what you suggested, it still won't work. Also, where can i select what mod to use on the Freespace 2 launcher? Help Please!!!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:welcome: Deathscyth-Hell. :)

make a new folder, put all FSPort junk in there, open up the launcher, go to the features tab, and click on "Select MOD", and it will go to the FS2 folder. select the folder you put the port in, and there you go. a fixed FSPort. ;)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Thanks, but I actually solved my problem a different way: In the tables folder, remove all tables into a different folder, then restart campaign. I still don't know were the select Mod option is...

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Originally posted by Deathscyth-Hell
I still don't know were the select Mod option is...

It's in the FSO Launcher.
No surrender, no retreat.