Author Topic: Brown trousers time agian!! (Deadspace 3 trailer)  (Read 2698 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Brown trousers time agian!! (Deadspace 3 trailer)
Yip its that time when you'll need a change of underwear, Deadspace 3 anoncement trailer has been released and it looks bloody good. Will it still make you need to change your underwear after playing it in the dark at midnight, 5.1 sound up loud? Who knows but i hope it does, as the Deadspace series is the only games that make me jump or unnerved. Looks like they are including co-op for the campaign.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv0khE7B_LA
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: Brown trousers time agian!! (Deadspace 3 trailer)
This looks like Gears of Space 4.  Pass.

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
Platform: PS3/X360
No PC? Funny.
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
I really do like how this series has evolved in the way that it has. This will certainly be on my buy first ask questions later list
"No"

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Seems like survival horror genre is dead on consoles.
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft

Well maybe if Amnesia made it's way to the consoles...
"No"

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo

Why would you defile such terror with a gamepad?

:nervous:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft

Why would you defile such terror with a gamepad?

:nervous:

So as to provide the game company that created the terror an expanded customer base so they can create more awesome games with the additional profit that they make
"No"

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
I don't see how the gamepad is linked in any way to you adding yourself to their consumer base.
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grĂ¢ce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Mikes

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Dead Space was never really "scary" to me, just...tense. I am looking forward to DS3 though.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline IronBeer

• (Witty catchphrase)
    • Minecraft
Dead Space was never really "scary" to me, just...tense. I am looking forward to DS3 though.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I never found DS1 or 2 to be really "scary" (though I think 1 nailed the "creepy atmosphere" better), but both games were really good at triggering the "KILL IT WITH FIRE" response whenever I got jumped. Plenty of wonderfully messed-up stuff and horrid ways to die in both games, but I didn't really find them particularly scary.

...That said, I just finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent in one sitting and didn't find that terribly scary either. YMMV
"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

Ridiculous, the Director's Cut

Starlancer Head Animations - Converted

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
My God, you mean the water demon didn't terrify you fully?

...BALLS OF STEEL.

:yes:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Funnily I have just picked up and started playing DeadSpace2 on the PS3. I put it on "Casual" difficulty (easiest setting) and still I can't get through the first level! I have pretty much given up already!  :no: :banghead:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Funnily I have just picked up and started playing DeadSpace2 on the PS3. I put it on "Casual" difficulty (easiest setting) and still I can't get through the first level! I have pretty much given up already!  :no: :banghead:

For that part, it's pretty much "RUN AWAY FROM ALL THE THINGS!!!", except for the things that you can't run away from (where you then should just shoot/blugeon/stamp/run in circles and scream).
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

And that's the part where you discover that the kinesis module is actually useful in this game! Seriously, once you get it, it makes the proper guns seem kind of boring.

Offline azile0

• Resident Trekkie
Meh. I object to the commercialization of the survival horror genre. Resident Evil 5 was far inferior to RE4, and DS3 looks to be far inferior to its previous two. In fact, this new Deadspace looks to be exactly like Lost Planet. Snow planet, giant aliens with glowing orange weak points. I'll wait for it to drop in price.. Heavily.
You get one chocolate chip.

. <--- There it is.

Self-proclaimed master of the Keypad.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Meh. I object to the commercialization of the survival horror genre. Resident Evil 5 was far inferior to RE4, and DS3 looks to be far inferior to its previous two. In fact, this new Deadspace looks to be exactly like Lost Planet. Snow planet, giant aliens with glowing orange weak points. I'll wait for it to drop in price.. Heavily.

Giant aliens and orange weak points were present in the first and second game, so those two points of yours become mute. As for the snow planet, I suppose Lost Planet is like Hoth where Hoth is like the Arctic

Note that glaring weak points on enemies isn't original to either of those games, nor is the snow planet, nor are the giant aliens, nor the third person aspect.

"No"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
looks to be exactly like Lost Planet.

Minus the mini-mecha robots and the crappy plot that made no sense at all and the totally incompetent PC porting.

So really not much like Lost Planet at all.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story