Author Topic: help with raider campaign  (Read 1474 times)

help with raider campaign
I'm having touble with the 3rd mission(when the two narn transport and the three centauri warhships start a small war at Atair station), and the 5th(?) mission(where you have to shoot the rocks to protect the wellington).

In the 2nd mission the only way I could save the centauri transport is to use a badger and quickly destoryed one of the transport, but then when the three centauri warship arrive they usually tear the scylla to pieces in less than one minute.

I tried to destory one of the centauri warship to even the odds, but it's hard to lock up a bulldog with a sentri up your behinds.

in the wellington mission, I simply can't shoot down all those damn rocks in time. I try using the 60mm, but still there's just too many of them. I also have diffculty seeing a rock, since the lighting is somewhat poor and sometime it just completely block out your screen.

I had to skip those missions to finish the compaign, but I'm hoping for a good strategy on my second run.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

no advice for either situation I'm asking for thou :(

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
- 2nd mission: When the Vorchans attack, go to the G.O.D. satellite and defend it. For some reason unknown to me, the Scylla survives then much longer, while the G.O.D. makes quick work of the Vorchans.

- In the Wellington mission, the density of the asteroid field depends on your skill setting. It's balanced for "easy", a walk in the park on "very easy", very hard on "medium" and near impossible on anything higher.

Hope that helps.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea