This is actually not depending on my english. I was rather counting on your artistic imagination and a dose of freedom that most of artists want to have during their work. I get the point.
I made something like this:
- Elements in the central part of the hud must be in circular shapes. I kitabashed this from already made artworks just to show what I want and my result is not as circular as I would want it to be. Fuel and Energy gauges must be parts of full circle.
- Fuel and Energy gauges should me more transparent than on image above. Something like 30% more transparent than on my image. Black letters inside should be filled with alpha channel, to be 100% transparent.
- I need similar, hexagonal patters the same as inside the radar and targeted ship preview inside every gauge on the hud: weapons, cms, kill count etc.
- All original gauges untouched by my should remain the same as in FS1 but with hexagonal pattern inside.
- Wings icons are small hexagons.
- Cables-like pattern present below wings list, monitoring ships and on the right side of targeted ship preview may vary. Count of lines should by different with the same scale of individual lines. As long individual gauge is, as more lines there should be. Their style must remain the same.
- As for the missile lock, I need it to me similar to three outer elements of the viewfinder in the center of the whole hud. I need it animated as I showed here
*rotate DURING tracking
I hope I didn't forget about anything.