Author Topic: The *OTHER* Freespace Bible *READ*  (Read 3163 times)

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
The *OTHER* Freespace Bible *READ*
Ok, I sound like an idiot, newbie, or whatever you wanna call me.  But anyways, where can I find the Freespace Bible?:doh:

Go to the bottom...

|
                       |
                     :v:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2002, 08:41:34 pm by 425 »
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
I still think they should have added that movie where the lucifer comes out near an installation or something, and while its still half in subspace shivans are swarming out and flying through space into the installation. That would have been cooler then those Ancient monolog things.
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by vadar_1
I still think they should have added that movie where the lucifer comes out near an installation or something, and while its still half in subspace shivans are swarming out and flying through space into the installation. That would have been cooler then those Ancient monolog things.

I think the monologues would have been a lot better if a Lucifer was sodding a planet in the background or something...
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I would have really liked to see that political meeting scene; that one looked really cool... ;)

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Also, where can I find the other bible thing.  (That has Freespace 2 things instead of book names eg.  Volition 1:12 *bleh* eg. The VGods made the Terrans, Vasudans, and Shivans and saw that it was good.  or something like that)  Thanks again!!!
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
You mean...this?
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,6851.0.html
:D:D:D
You have much to learn, young one. This is not the FreeSpace Bible but the HLP bible! ;)
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Corsair
You mean...this?
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,6851.0.html
:D:D:D
You have much to learn, young one. This is not the FreeSpace Bible but the HLP bible! ;)

Corsair jumps in to save the day... :wink:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Grey Wolf

Originally posted by adwight
Also, where can I find the other bible thing.  (That has Freespace 2 things instead of book names eg.  Volition 1:12 *bleh* eg. The VGods made the Terrans, Vasudans, and Shivans and saw that it was good.  or something like that)  Thanks again!!!
On my HD. I'm editing the HTML so it shows the pics right, and uploading it to GTD Wolf. Be patient, grass-hopper.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Originally posted by Grey Wolf 2009
On my HD. I'm editing the HTML so it shows the pics right, and uploading it to GTD Wolf. Be patient, grass-hopper.

You're making the HLP Bible into HTML and adding pics? Or you're editing the FS Reference Bible into HTML?
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Sorry, Sorry!!!  I didn't know that's what it was called.  I'm not a youngie either (in my eyes :))
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Offline Grey Wolf

No I'm editing the HTML of the FS Bible off of the VBB so the pics display right. You may not remember the FS Bible, it was even before my time.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

THE freespace bible?? by plasma? not the boring one by V?

that was the funniest thread ever (exept that raga... whatever thread by plasma)

Offline Grey Wolf

The one I'm talking about is the one written by Setekh, Snipes, Thunder, Falaris, and many other people...

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Does anyone still happen to have that thread archived?

Offline Grey Wolf

Isn't that what I've been saying? I have it on my comp. I'm editing the HTML so the pics display. I'm also thinking of removing the OOC posts.