Author Topic: Trailer  (Read 3236 times)

Offline wmumoss

Hey...I have been a lurker for some time and I just had a few questions.  

#1.  Everytime I try to download the trailer, I get a error message saying that it is missing some files.

#2.  How close are you from being done?  Everything I've seen makes this campaign look like the ****.  Keep up the good work..

moss

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Originally posted by wmumoss
Everything I've seen makes this campaign look like the ****.  

Although I think I know what you're trying to say.... you should rephrase that ;)
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline wmumoss

hey thanks, but it still won't work...It says that it is not supporting a codec (sp) in windows player.

btw, what timeline of the WC universe does this campaign take place?

P.s.  Let me rephrase what i stated before.  THis campaign looks great.  I didn't mean **** as in ****, but **** as in THE ****....hope i clarified it :)

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
I am quite sure Tolwyn used DivX as codec so you could try that.

Timeline...its set during the WC3 timeline...so we will see many Arrows, Hellcats and all the other stuff from that timeline. Also some older ships will appear...not at the frontline, but they are their in some missions.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
yap, without divx5.1 you literally see black :D

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Originally posted by wmumoss
P.s.  Let me rephrase what i stated before.  THis campaign looks great.  I didn't mean **** as in ****, but **** as in THE ****....hope i clarified it :)

Jesus, after my first translation into german I was nearly starting a spontan "Hey you...... :hopping:  " post,  good thing I first read to the entire topic :D
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline wmumoss

lol...didn't mean to get you guys all riled up :)  THe trailer still won't work for me...I dowloaded the Divx, but I only can dowload like ten megs, then it cuts me off (the trailer)but thats o.k.

But for my other question, is there any aproximate date that it will be released?

and...

will it require the open freespace or the retail freespace?

thanks

moss

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Releasedate...well big secret but lets say that the Demo isn't that far away ^_^

Requierments...if all wents fine we will release a complete pack we named "Stand alone version". It will have anything you need...means you don't even need FS2.
Beside that if you have FS its the open version since we use a lots of the new futures...and even some more that where invented by our request...thanks here to the SCP people who helped us.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Still strange about the trailer, didn't some other guy have  similar problems in the past ? Have you reuploaded the file since then Tolwyn ? Maybe it corrupted somehow
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
do you use wcnews download location?

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline wmumoss

Nope...Just here and another old post where the guy had the same problem as i did.

scott

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
I just tested it, it works...

-WC Saga's beta tester