Author Topic: The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread  (Read 34650 times)

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread
Sorry, didn't see what you said before I said the same thing that you said or else I wouldn't have said what you said before I said what I said:ha:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2002, 11:00:15 pm by 490 »
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Hmm...

...Mmm...

...I wonder...

... Why is it I can never get any of the little kids on my block to play machine-gun tag with me? I've got real machine guns and everything...

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
Originally posted by venom2506
I wouldn't say no to a neural implant, a "female thoughts" translator :p

[color=sky blue]Female thoughts are the only "true" anarchy.  No rules, no logical progressions.  No neural chip or imprinting could possibly make sense of the purely random associations generated by perpetual hormonal mischief.[/color]  :p :D
In God we trust.  All others must show data.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Borealis
[color=sky blue]Female thoughts are the only "true" anarchy.

Not quite.

*laughs maniacally*
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

[color=sky blue]Female thoughts are the only "true" anarchy.  No rules, no logical progressions.  No neural chip or imprinting could possibly make sense of the purely random associations generated by perpetual hormonal mischief.[/color]  :p :D

meh, than I need to get a g/f who wouldn't mind telling me what she thinks then ( this ain't goin' to happen I tell ya... :p )
SCREW CANON!

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman

I was afraid female hormones would come into this somewhere...

*runs screaming out of thread*

*comes back*
Right, one thing: If female thoughts are true anarchy, are male thoughts true logic? Hmm...
(Personally I think the answer is no, because female anarchy causes emotional anarchy for men, but others may disagree)
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline 01010

What I love about my g/f is the way that she can get offended by the stupidest things. I told her I pulled the legs off a spider when I was someting like 5 years old and goddamn it was one of the biggest arguments we've had for a long time, she wanted me to apologise for doing it and I refused.

Women is weird.
What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet sweet music? - Refused - Liberation Frequency.

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
Originally posted by vyper
are male thoughts true logic? Hmm...

[color=sky blue]ROFLMAO!!![/color]

[color=sky blue]um....I mean, not exactly...*snicker*[/color]  :D :p ;)

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Heheh. I dunno. While working at the airport, making airplane food, I was literarely the only GUY working in the kitchen along with ALOT of women. Now, I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it was actually very enlightning and helped me form my own theory of the female mind, that I ran across many of them, who agreed to it often enough then stop talking to me cause I seemed to know a great secret or something. :D Anyway, the theory is really complex and I've thankfully forgotten most of it by now, cause its really rather depressing. Not for women, but for me. :D

The basic premise is that women infact have 3 minds in one brain, each arguing to be dominant all the time. Now, most of the time 2 of the 3 brains share co dominance however this lasts for like a day or two and then it basically switches over. But not rotationally. Totally randomly. If I remember correctly, the three minds were EMOTION, BODY and LOGIC. Now, this in itself proves that female brains are perhaps more evolved than male brains, however this may cause more confusion. While men usually have only one mind, YES WE DO, we think things more clearly. This might sound like a good thing, but truth in fact we don't delve into a topic or subject as deeply as woman does. Men could easly just spill some milk and put some newspaper on it, without worrying what might happen later on. With a woman, she may allready be thinking what that milk might do by next friday, so she cleans it up before any harm can happen.

This is also proof of the fact that women can do several things at once. Like my g/f can watch tv, read her book, have a coherent conversation with me and even speak on the phone.

Like I said before, women think of so many things at once, and ponder about things so deeply that it may often confuse even themselves. But this is only proof that they have futher evolved brain that is unfortunately not YET organized enough to work in full efficiency. So what it does is compensate and allow 2/3 of the minds to have dominance at a time. This can be proof of the reasons why women might be really emotional one day and the next day be a walking computer. Or be more "intimate" on other while being a computer or emotional. Well, if this has confused you as it has me, then you're on the right track. I'm pritty sure a woman might see some sence in this, but like I said its a theory devised from working with women for 9 months and listening to their conversations and arguments. My brain literarely started to hurt after a while when I was trying to make sence of what they were talkng about, but I realised that perphaps male brains cannot process the amount of data a female conveys while communicating to another female. So we just get confused. Now, I can be wrong and what they're saying is as lost to me as it is to the person she's speaking to, but who knows. Thats it really. We will never really understand them, so all we can do is just agree with them when they want you too, and disagree when they're clearly looking for a fight. Well, now my brain is aching again, so I'll go make myself a couple of tequila shots in order to forget all of this again. :D
I have returned... Again...

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
[color=sky blue]Id, Ego, and SuperEgo....hmmm, where have I heard that before?  :D :D

and yes, we do read a lot into things.  That has the advantage of giving us added insights into things, especially social situations.  It also has the disadvantage of rendering us very easily offended at times, usually leaving our male counterparts quite confused.

As to which brain is overall more highly evolved, I would say neither.  Neural networks in the female brain have an infinitely higher number of something referred to as 'sprouts' in the land of neurobabble.  Although the function of these is largely unknown, it is theorized that they enable a form of 'telepathy' necessary to communicate with infants.  Women consistently score higher on sections of aptitude tests associated with social skills (languages, reading and composition, etc.)  Men, of course, score higher on areas that involve spatial and mechanical skills.  We are all familiar with this phenomenon.

I would say that the two brains are more evolved to specialize in what used to be traditional male and female roles in our species.  Now that child-rearing and non-social professions are being taken up by both sexes, the course of that aspect of human evolution may be altered.[/color]

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
I stand corrected! Oh well. Like I said, I've tried to forget the theory, gave me too much of a headache. So I chose to savor the mystery. :D

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
To Kazan - You have surprised me a hell of a lot in your last few posts, of all the people I know or know of on HLP, or the FS Community as a whole, you are the person I thought second least likely to begin lyrically describing the joys of true love, after CP. Actually, take that back - coz when it hits him, it's gonna hit him baaaad. So you would be the one I'd pick as least likely to get so worked up over true love. I guess my ideas about you weren't as accurate as I'd thought they were...
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Black Wolf
To Kazan - You have surprised me a hell of a lot in your last few posts, of all the people I know or know of on HLP, or the FS Community as a whole, you are the person I thought second least likely to begin lyrically describing the joys of true love, after CP. Actually, take that back - coz when it hits him, it's gonna hit him baaaad. So you would be the one I'd pick as least likely to get so worked up over true love. I guess my ideas about you weren't as accurate as I'd thought they were...

*mumbles something about a book and it's cover...*

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
thank you wolf, and nice shot maeg :P

I saour love, it is what makes life worth living.  No religion, no sport, no amount of money, nothing else could make life worth living.  I have had it, and lost it, and my greatest fear is that I will never find it again.

You cannot attempt rationality, because it is perfect irationality...
You cannot attempt logic, because it is perfect illogic...

The intense anxiety of the persuit transformed into the intense joy of success....

But do not attempt to fool yourself, love is transcendental, not everlasting.  Only a Transcendental existance can give the illusion of love everlasting.  Cherish this wonderful illusion.

*continues ramlbing, loosing coherency*
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
[color=sky blue]like the man says, intimacy is nothing to fear...you're not alive without it[/color]  :nod:

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Except that girls have cooties.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I was somewhat busy for the last two days and was not really able to visit this place, but it doesn't look like anyone has been able to come with any new arguments. (either restatements of previous things or unsupported assertions) Come on, think of something good! :p :D

You cannot attempt rationality, because it is perfect irationality...
You cannot attempt logic, because it is perfect illogic...

And of course, you cannot attempt love, because it is perfect hate. :D

The intense anxiety of the persuit transformed into the intense joy of success....

hehe, that is like solving a big math problem, but individuals live for the pursuit to gain happiness (like a limiting value) rather than for the happiness itself, and the society thrives on progress in knowledge.

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Like I said, perhaps we should all just savor the mystery... :D

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
[color=sky blue]Id, Ego, and SuperEgo....hmmm, where have I heard that before?  :D :D

and yes, we do read a lot into things.  That has the advantage of giving us added insights into things, especially social situations.  It also has the disadvantage of rendering us very easily offended at times, usually leaving our male counterparts quite confused.

As to which brain is overall more highly evolved, I would say neither.  Neural networks in the female brain have an infinitely higher number of something referred to as 'sprouts' in the land of neurobabble.  Although the function of these is largely unknown, it is theorized that they enable a form of 'telepathy' necessary to communicate with infants.  Women consistently score higher on sections of aptitude tests associated with social skills (languages, reading and composition, etc.)  Men, of course, score higher on areas that involve spatial and mechanical skills.  We are all familiar with this phenomenon.

I would say that the two brains are more evolved to specialize in what used to be traditional male and female roles in our species.  Now that child-rearing and non-social professions are being taken up by both sexes, the course of that aspect of human evolution may be altered.[/color]

Right lads, loosely translated that means if two girls are *****ing at each other across a table at dinner WE will have no bloody idea until they later complain that we didn't do anything to help... at which  point we go ":wtf:". Equally, if the table were to fall apart, it is much more likely we would be able to fix it than the women there. (Or, spatially speaking, we'd know what table to sit at to be closest to the bar! :D).

Am I right? Or am I just stupid? (There is no mandatory answer to that part)
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Kazan
thank you wolf, and nice shot maeg :P

Wasn't a shot, just pointing out that you shouldn't judge the book by it's cover.  It wasn't about my misjudging you. :)