Author Topic: HTL Iceni  (Read 133301 times)

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
I always thought those triple turrets were really good at establishing the Iceni's position as a destroyer armed vessel. Why did they bother giving it BGreens, BTW. It never really uses them, except for Rebels and Renegades, where it smokes a Sobek.

Why did they bother giving it BGreens, BTW. It never really uses them, except for Rebels and Renegades, where it smokes a Sobek.

Your answer:

for Rebels and Renegades, where it smokes a Sobek.
The needs of my belly, outwiegh the needs of the few.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Isn't that overkill? Oh well. :doubt:

Can't wait for the HTL Iceni.

Offline neoterran

Wow, come to think of it, since it looks so much more impressive now, This is something that should have been done a long, long time ago.

Finish It ! Finish It ! (to the "USA, USA" chant)  :lol:
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline knn

Since the turrets bear strong resemblence to the Orion turrets, I think a recolored version might be in order for those.  Otherwise, looking great.
The Orion turrets are too wide for the Iceni, but I made some new arms based on the Orion's turret arms:
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -- Zefram Cochrane

Offline neoterran

Any ETA on this model's completion date ? 2 weeks ? Next month ? That would be cool...

Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline CaptJosh

When it's done.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Reminds me of TVWP before it went into hibernation.

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
lol wtf

Offline CaptJosh

When it's done.

= never

= bulls**t.

You've obviously never heard of Ambrosia Software. They finish things that don't have a release date all the time. Whenever they get asked when something will be released, the answer is always, "When it's done." And they make some damn good games, too.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
don' give up on this yet, look how far done it is! :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
When it's done.

= never

= bulls**t.

You've obviously never heard of Ambrosia Software. They finish things that don't have a release date all the time. Whenever they get asked when something will be released, the answer is always, "When it's done." And they make some damn good games, too.

Maybe I haven't, but that has precious little to do with voluntary FS2 mods.
lol wtf

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
knn hasn't posted since May 10th, so he's probably busy with real-lifetm

Offline knn

Texturing is done, nothing new except the turrets:

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -- Zefram Cochrane

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Sweet, that thing is awesome.
I was waiting for that thing to be textured because when the turrets weren't textured it just didn't look right. I want to be able to fight against...rather assist in gtva undercover operations.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
When are you going to release this opitimy of sexiness

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Yeah it's not about the size. It's all about how you use it :lol: You know it's just like a destroyer, only smaller :lol:
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
That's why it's called a "pocket destroyer" :p

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Is that perverted and wrong? I meant sexy in the cleanest possible way.