Author Topic: The Babylon Project 3.4 / Final: Completion Party  (Read 12038 times)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Re: The Babylon Project 3.4 / Final: Completion Party
.... but don't kill. The laser momentarily blinds karajorma, but cole realises he's still strapped to the chair. Karajorma laughs evilly, then produces, the evil Disassembler! Kara then proceeds to slowly disassemble cole's computers before his very eyes, taking pleasure in ripping out the hard drive and frying it slowly. After some thought, and reminders from haloboy, Kara takes out all of cole's CDs, and slips them into the microwave, turning the heat to 'OMGWTFBBQHAX High' and time to 'God-Only-Knows-How-Long-This-Setting-Is'.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 11:47:45 pm by Stormkeeper »
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

don't forget to microwave his CDs!
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Kay, fixed.  :D

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

i'd prefer the "NUKE THIS SUCKER!!!!" button.

But hey, thats just my opinion :P
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Cole blacks out again as kara gasses him, then wakes up to find himself in a secure chamber. The chamber is spartan, with a single locked, reinforced blast door, and a high ceiling with whats seems like a port. Looking around, he notices a window, and inside is Kara and haloboy. They stand in front of a console, with a single red button infront of them.

Kara: Go ahead, haloboy. Push the button.
Haloboy: Really? Awesome!

Haloboy pushes the button, and the port opens, revealing a nuclear missile about to launch....

Heh heh heh.

Haloboy and Kara grin as the Hydrogen nuclear missile launches directly towards Cole, obliterating him and everything in the room. The resulting explosion is contained in a conveniently placed balloon. Haloboy steps into the room and inhales the air in balloon, and laughs maniacally in an extremely high voice.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Its actually like this:

-Warning crappy ASCII-

|   m   |
|   m   |
|   m   |
|   m   |
|   m   |
|        |
|   X   |

X = Cole
m = missile.

The point is cole is dead and i live with my new voice.  :pimp:
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
The point is cole is dead and i live with my new voice.  :pimp:

I can just shoot you in the balls for the same effect.  :D

Yes, but that would be painful. And I would have to kill you. :D
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Let's go round giving people high-pitched voices in anyway possible.

Kara then walks in and slaps Haloboy, instantly reverting his voice back to normal. He then sells the balloon on eBay, which fetches a price of $4530. Ashamed, Haloboy slumps and looks to the tiny ash particle remains of cole still floating in the air. Kara and Haloboy both then prance back to the party.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I thought this was an off-topic thing to celebrate the release of TBP.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Ah, but kara had to start the spam... I'm surprised Snail didn't make a bigger showing.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Ah, but kara had to start the spam... I'm surprised Snail didn't make a bigger showing.

No ****.I'm surprised Kara made spam....... :nervous: :shaking: *Runs to nuclear bunker*. :warp:
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
As the two leave the room, the ash particle starts to expand. It grows rapidly into the size of  car and then shrinks back into human form. Cole, reincarnated with superhuman strength, wrenches the door off it's hinges. He strides down the hall, turning Centurions to toaster-sized chunks with his newfound telekinetic ability. He strides into the cafeteria, where Karjorama and Haloboy are eating lunch. He focuses his mind on the table, shrinking it rapidly. Suddenly, the table shrinks so small that it becomes a singularity, sucking Cole's enemies into oblivion. Cole strides across the room and picks several Habanero peppers out of the kitchen. He spits on them, thus making them antimatter, and throws them into the swirling vortex. He dissipates the vortex with a wave of his hand, and Kara and Haloboy are no more.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
What the hell is going on in here ? Somebody get pest control in here ASAP, we have a spammage trolls !
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Yes colecampbell666 's last post in particular really sucked.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Hem Hem.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

isn't this thread in itself spam?
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.