Author Topic: Hey there from Brazil!  (Read 1445 times)

Hey there from Brazil!
Hi folks!

I just discovered this wonder that is FS2 and even more amazing, this community and their developers.
It's an incredible job and i have to congratulate all of you!

I came from a long and costly path to find here...i went thru X3 series, Elite Dangerous and others always leave those games because it wasn't really what i was looking for.

Then after much researching i decide to give FSO a chance and WOW. I'm still amazed how a game this old could maintain such strong community and keep it fresh and amazing. It's way better than some new expensive games imo, which look stunning but fails to be fun unless you play 500 hours. I'm a married 32 old who works all day, i don't have 100 hours to play something to begin having fun! lol

I'm having a small glitch but it's already on the specific thread ;-)
Anyway, thank you so much for doing this and keep on doing. It's amazing work!

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
Welcome! :D

It's your privilege to stumble upon a rare collection of modding content and talent. Hope you enjoy your stay!
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline Luis Dias

Re: Hey there from Brazil!
Bem vindo e diverte-te! :D

Re: Hey there from Brazil!
Thank you guys! I'm already having a blast!