Poll

Which version would you like FSU to carry? Please watch the video below before voting.

Current version
Proposed version

Author Topic: Subspace Vortex Poll  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Re: Subspace Vortex Poll
Have to admit, that I liked the original proposal much more.  :blah:

But well... actually that whole thread seems actually pointless for me in the end. Where was the point in it if the proposal was not even final? :confused:
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at Novachen#2334 or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Ok, I’d like to change my vote from the ASW effect to the newest version. The effect in the Hecate animation looks really good!
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • Current, co-reigning king of badges.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Have to admit, that I liked the original proposal much more.  :blah:

But well... actually that whole thread seems actually pointless for me in the end. Where was the point in it if the proposal was not even final? :confused:
Situation evolved quite rapidly and Gamma decided to redesign his warpmap again after the poll being declared. His new product vastly differs from older version [proposed in the poll]. The poll eventually fulfilled completely different purpose, and provided Gamma with feedback essential for current version to happen, and as it's quality contribution of the community supported by general feedback, we decided that it meets expectations of the FSU.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.