Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2  (Read 3537 times)

Offline Davros

anyone who likes cod4 should try frontlines fuel of war
i was shocked at how good it was plus its only £5 in pc-world in the u.k

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
I would prefer the "zombie survival" gametype be replaced with just a regular survival type.  The zombies turn it into too much of a cartoon game, the way it was put in.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I didn't mind it so much. It's fun to play with a few friends. I think a Mile High Club style mission would've been more fun, or in the context of World War II that would've been hard to do.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Cock. So apparently controllable vehicles will be included, which is basically what completely spoiled World at War, the previous installment of the series.

Infinity Ward continually says that it listens to its fans, but if controllable vehicles are included, that proves the complete opposite. Of all the fan suggestions, I believe "No Vehicles" proved to be among the most popular.

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
Cock. So apparently controllable vehicles will be included, which is basically what completely spoiled World at War, the previous installment of the series.

Infinity Ward continually says that it listens to its fans, but if controllable vehicles are included, that proves the complete opposite. Of all the fan suggestions, I believe "No Vehicles" proved to be among the most popular.
if they have them, its cool, i seriously doubt they will have abrams in MP, but likely a HWMWHWWMWHWMWHWVEEEE dealy and insurgent pickup, if anything in MP.  I bet the rides are for camapin/co-op
ted thinks about the co-op in the HWMWHWMWHWMWHVEEE

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

a) They might not be in multiplayer.

b) Even if they are, there'll probably be options to turn them off, or they might simply be more vulnerable than we're expecting.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Fair point, we're truly at the stage where you can blow tires off transports or deal killing blows to such things with a well placed rocket or grenade - so they needn't overpower all infantry around them.

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Or just call in an airstrike, or a helicopter, or any number of wonderful things that were in MW.  Hell, we had RPGs just for taking down helicopters, now we can use them like they were made for.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Or add FGM-148 Javelins like on CoD 4  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4676689280836528319 
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Possibly my mistake.  When I said MW I meant Modern Warfare, not MechWarrior :p.

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
They have to take out the bull**** grenade spamming madness. I hate that stuff.
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

"TROOPERS we are GREEN, and very very MEAN!"

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
What about the C130 level?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
They have to take out the bull**** grenade spamming madness. I hate that stuff.
Yeah... also if your AI homies could actually USE their grenades!