Author Topic: Surviving a Sathanas shockjump  (Read 4415 times)

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Surviving a Sathanas shockjump
"Do UEF Jamming techniques work against Shivans?" That might the game less interesting. It will also be the end of them, as they will be hunted to extinction by the GTVA when they get hold of that technology.

If the GTVA can adapt to beam jamming techniques in a few weeks, it would be foolish to assume the Shivans were incapable of the same feat.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Is it possible to equip fighters with gravitation wave/warp sensors; Then have to Cap. ships create a space/time warp map of the area; And Blast the biggest dent in space time they see with their beam weapons? If the GTVA uses that against the UEF it will be funny as hell.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Uhhh, not really.

(Consider, battles in WiH are waged over distances where the Mk 1 Eyeball works just fine. Beam jamming works by jamming quite a lot of things, from the initial targeting pulse to the actual magnetic bottle that transfers plasma to the target.)
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline -Norbert-

Is it possible to equip fighters with gravitation wave/warp sensors; Then have to Cap. ships create a space/time warp map of the area; And Blast the biggest dent in space time they see with their beam weapons? If the GTVA uses that against the UEF it will be funny as hell.
"Sir we tried to target the enemy Karuna, but instead we hit Jupiter... we need to revision our targeting methods!"