Author Topic: Future?  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Exile
Is there anybody who is still working on PCS2? There are still a few big bugs in current release, but I wasn't saw anybody who is working on fixes for a long time. Mantis is down too.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
What Mantis are they using?  And the code is publicly available, so any coders have had the ability to work on it.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Is there anybody who is still working on PCS2? There are still a few big bugs in current release, but I wasn't saw anybody who is working on fixes for a long time. Mantis is down too.
Spicious still posts updates quite regularly, if you post a list of bugs and steps-to-reproduce in one of the PCS2 threads I'm sure he will respond.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Exile
What Mantis are they using?  And the code is publicly available, so any coders have had the ability to work on it.
I was trying to use this: http://ferrium.org/mantis/ but instead of, the blank white page said "hello" o___O
Spicious still posts updates quite regularly, if you post a list of bugs and steps-to-reproduce in one of the PCS2 threads I'm sure he will respond.
Ok, right. He's posting them only in his signature. Not very noticable way, but still effective. I haven't noticed.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.