Author Topic: Programmers Needed  (Read 1797 times)

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
Due to unforseen events, the Project Severed Dreams needs a new Programmer. Here is the linkhttp://fltc.firstones.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?s=88c69823cbc3a493c17e06b034126c2b;act=ST;f=1;t=30;st=0;&#entry1Please pass this to any and all proggramers you know.
Zathrus know, but not know at same time.

I Am the Right hand of vengence. And the Boot That is going to kick your Sorry Ass all the way back to earth. I am death incarnet, And the last living thing you are ever going to see.
   GOD SENT ME!!!
Ivanova in Between the light and the Darkness."

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
Sorry about the hurried nature of this post, but was on the way out when posted. Now if no one knows, Severed Dreams the Game, Will be a very high end engine with at lest 3500 to 7500 poly count Maps in the game. To say the least, it will look more like a paid for game in the end. Here is the link for the Pics and teasers  :p

http://fltc.firstones.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?s=bec80b6b39d21eaa155fd6fdc6d00bb1;act=ST;f=2;t=15

Now for the reason we need programmers. Our programmer has left us hanging off and on for about 6 months, and now he has totally disappeared.  The project leader is Foxer Email is
[email protected]
Contact him if interested, and, or you Know someone who would be interested.
I do know C++ Visual is a key language in this process, but that is about as far as my knowledge goes.

Also, If you know of any other forums or message boards that this could be posted on, Respond here with that info ;)

Thank you for helping in advance.
PS. This game looks like it has the potential to be one of the best B5 games if we can get the engine going.

I Am the Right hand of vengence. And the Boot That is going to kick your Sorry Ass all the way back to earth. I am death incarnet, And the last living thing you are ever going to see.
   GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Hold on .... you had one programmer for the whole project ?  That sounds like you were all very .... optimistic.

As for recruiting a new one, I'm afraid most coders around here are focussing on FS2_open, so I doubt you'll find one willing to dedicate a massive amount of time for a new engine. But good luck anyway.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
Any suggestions on where to post to find one?

GOD SENT ME!!!