Author Topic: jobsniper obtains job with power of this stupid picture, friends, etc  (Read 1285 times)

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
jobsniper obtains job with power of this stupid picture, friends, etc
This is a totally original post. I'm not trying to copy or imitate anything that came before. No siree.

all redsnipers desire gainful enterprise!

jobsniper subredsniper secures job by application of "knowing a guy who knows a guy", beard, etcetera. jobsniper suggests to inscrutable interviewers that personal interest in science and desire to do something "important" (in addition to education) qualifies him for engineering job: surely, jobsniper argues, his ability to work with parametric modeling program Solidworks will be aided by his knowledge of artistic 3D package Blender. surely, jobsniper continues, general knowledge of and experience with 3D modeling will be useful even in a different style of program! "As you can see here, I didn't make this, but I made it look good, in spite of the atrociously handicapped rendering software at school."

all redsnipers are hired in stagnant economy. filthy lucre will pour into coffers of redsniper!

truly the works of [REDACTED] and friends named Tim have blessed all redsnipers greatly!
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline iamzack

Re: jobsniper obtains job with power of this stupid picture, friends, etc
i love you, snipey XD
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
all battutas salute all redsnipers

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Flipside learned never apply for a job with a Bank when the next day the Finance Chiefs talk about breaking it up into several smaller companies. Not the best time to apply I guess :(

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
filthy lucre will pour into coffers of redsniper!

:lol: congrats, man.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Nuclear1

Nuclears support the hirings of all redsnipers.   Though Nuclears remain unemployed and lacking filthy lucre in the coffers,  Nuclears supports redsnipers.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
filthy lucre will pour into coffers of redsniper!

:lol: congrats, man.

Oh come on, credit where credit's due.

Offline iamzack

imitation is the best form of flatterttuta?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Mongeese are still trying to work up the balls to start applying for full-time positions, although Mongeese do have a possible inside lead.  In the meantime, Mongeese have nearly landed a part-time online tutoring position, which makes Mongeese happy.

Offline IronBeer

• (Witty catchphrase)
Dem IronBeers is still crankin' through da college thingus. Chemie Engin... engu.... engine-summat-or-another, foist, then trying to be a freakin' dok. Coupla' years ta go still; lastest job ta "pour filthy lucre" (whatever dat iz) into the ol' "coffers" wuzz at what some smart peoplez call a "pilot plant biorefinery". Filthy "lucre", indeed.
"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

Ridiculous, the Director's Cut

Starlancer Head Animations - Converted