Author Topic: new BWO model  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
I have been autherised to relese an image of the GTI\SCI Alfheilm
see BWO forum to read the description (in thread named please)

you now may drool
« Last Edit: June 21, 2002, 10:45:51 pm by 57 »
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

:jaw: :jaw:

Very Nice :yes:

How many poly's?
Ich kann nicht eine Sache des Deutschen sprechen!!

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
not bad, it would be nice if you use lvlshot

however, arcadia skins = :no:
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
well it was origonaly built in the time of the Arcadia, and I love the Arcadia skins,
and it has, I think, some were between 1500-2500 polys depending on how much of it has been pulped
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
I've got this inward feeling that that thing looks really cool - can you get us a pic of it rendered on a background?

Offline Ryx

• Twilight Falling
  • Away in RL land. Back later.
Intel C2D E6850|4Gb RAM|Abit IP35 PRO|ATI X1900 XT

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Better lighting!
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

<:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:>

picks jaw up from floor.
25000 polys....

^
|
Link to the Kiith Paktu website

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
1.5 to 2.5k, not 25k. ;)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Bobboau
well it was origonaly built in the time of the Arcadia, and I love the Arcadia skins,
and it has, I think, some were between 1500-2500 polys depending on how much of it has been pulped

bah, never pay attention to critics about skins. If you use FS2 maps, you can be sure there's at least one person that'll say the skin is piece of crap...
anyway, loooks damn cool. how far does that "mast" goes down? :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Yeah, what is that, is that a "space elevator" or whatever the term is? :)
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Ryx

• Twilight Falling
  • Away in RL land. Back later.
Originally posted on the HLP Mainpage
Bobboau had this to say about it:
GTI\SCI Alfheilm, one of the oldest of the large instalation classes, the first Alfheilm class was built in orbit around neptune shortly before the begining of the great war, several were built threwout GTA space before the loss of SOL, sence then the GTVA has continued constructing them to this day, despite there old design. they are large industrial duterium refinerys, constructed in medium to low altitude orbits around gass giants were they use a 8km long magnetic inductance beam to pull in gasses from layers of the planets atmosphere, then they refine and sort valuable elements such as Argon, asorted metals, and most importantly duterium. not only are Alfheilms used for the gathering and refineing of the materials of the planet they are constructed around but also refine materials mined by gass miners and from asteroid feids. and Alfheilm class instalations are the primary refueling station for the larger capital ships, a single alfheim holds enough duterium in storage to refuel 4 Orion class destroiers and can refill there reserves in a mater of days. though Alfheilm class instalations are completly defencless, there logistical importance to the fleet makes a single Alfheilm several times more valuable than a destroier.
Intel C2D E6850|4Gb RAM|Abit IP35 PRO|ATI X1900 XT

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Duterium=Deuterium if I am not mistaken. :)

Thats pretty cool.
The skins suit it, makes it look industrial.

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

In that age they are in :lol
They are way past industrial.

A daimond can;t be polished without friction, nor the perfect man without trials.

^
    |
    Link to the Kiith Paktu website