Author Topic: Killfrenzy: Please read  (Read 857 times)

Killfrenzy: Please read
You all may remember this topic at the main HLP forum, but apparently it hasent been read by the indended person...Killfrenzy. I have observed that past 2 weeks that Killfrenzy spends most of his time here, so thats why i'm starting this thread...again, in hopes of reaching the intended person.

Basicly...Killfrenzy I need to talk to you but your pm inbox is full. If you would clean it out I would most appreciate it.

So I know that this will be read by Killfrenzy, I would like only Killfrenzy to reply to this.

I know we all want this forum to be clean of spam and what not, but Killfrenzys assitance could significantly speed up my campaigns progress. Correct me if I'm wrong but, we all love playing new camps dont we? But first we gota make'em.
Project leader of the Terran Vasudan Imperium Campaign

If you would like to help out with the TVI campaign, send me a private message and I will fill you in with the necessary information.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Okay, okay....yeesh!

Yes, I have taken up residence here again, but remember that I'm also at Liverpool Uni now, and my degree comes first!

What?
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat