Author Topic: Beams, Custom Beams  (Read 7482 times)

Originally posted by SKYNET-011
Actually, the Aeolus is FIRING the beams.:nod:

Yes, I know it is firing the beams, but when I noticed it, I was on my computer. I can only post on my dad's computer. When I tried to edit the post, I obviously couldn't :blah: (Still trying to get it working right with the forums here, and still trying to get FS2 to run in general...damned XP...a lil help? :sigh:)

Those are real nice beams tho.....Any help on how to do it? :D

Originally posted by CP5670
bah! all you people using this fancy graphics software are wimps; the real man does pixel editing in Paint! ;7

:D

YEA!!! PIXEL EDITING!! :drevil:

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Angel Blade

Yes, I know it is firing the beams, but when I noticed it, I was on my computer. I can only post on my dad's computer. When I tried to edit the post, I obviously couldn't :blah: (Still trying to get it working right with the forums here, and still trying to get FS2 to run in general...damned XP...a lil help? :sigh:)

Those are real nice beams tho.....Any help on how to do it? :D

Another beam

Explaining your problem with XP would help a bit :)
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

There's not much to explain. All I can say is that FS2 doesn't run with my windows :sigh:. I can describe it...Hmm....I can use FRED fine. When I start the FS2 FrontEnd, it works fine. Until I press start. Before, when I would start it, the game would enter, and then it would lockup at the blank screen. Now, after reinstalling mind you, I don't even enter the game. The process is shown in the Task Manager, but it just doesn't start up. I remembered a topic like this that discussed FS2 and XP. However, I searched for it and there were no results. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Especially since I want to enter that oh so great FREDding contest. :blah:

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
Originally posted by SKYNET-011
Who needs PhotoShop 7? I use 4!

You use that memory hog POS version?  That thing has so many memory leaks, its not even funny.  Atleast get version 5.
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Angel Blade
There's not much to explain. All I can say is that FS2 doesn't run with my windows :sigh:. I can describe it...Hmm....I can use FRED fine. When I start the FS2 FrontEnd, it works fine. Until I press start. Before, when I would start it, the game would enter, and then it would lockup at the blank screen. Now, after reinstalling mind you, I don't even enter the game. The process is shown in the Task Manager, but it just doesn't start up. I remembered a topic like this that discussed FS2 and XP. However, I searched for it and there were no results. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Especially since I want to enter that oh so great FREDding contest. :blah:

Try using the Application Compatiblity tool. (Yes everyone else, I know its a *****) It should be on your XP CD somewhere....
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
Originally posted by Noise
Try the Aurora weapons pack.  I forget were I got it from, but the beam changes colour while its firing, nifty.;)

there are a few other good ones in there too, some are even precersers to weapons found in BWO :)
(none of the ubar weapons)
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together