Author Topic: Where do I download ships?  (Read 2826 times)

Where do I download ships?
The only site I know of to download ships is the volition achives. Is there anyother place that I can download ships? I fell so stupid asking this :lol:

Offline Solatar

Hard Light Productions (Here)
VWatch Archives
Terran-Vasudan War project Archives -Mirrors of my favorites over at VWatch, as well as the public release of the TVWP, Alpha version, you'll notice that it is hard to navigate, some of the pages are missing, ya-da ya-da. It'll be fixed very soon.

EDIT: Check out the Battlestar Galactica MOD in the packs section, by IPAndrews. Love this TC, even though it is very unfinished.:D

Offline Nuclear1

[glow=red]INFERNO[/glow]

[glow=blue] Reciprocity[/glow]

Neo Terra Victorious

[glow=blue] FSPort[/glow]

[glow=red] The Apocalypse Project[/glow]

Just a few. (hope all of ya dont mind me p1mpin' for ya :thepimp: )

And soon to come....

[glow=red]Terror in the Tide[/glow] (meh... p1mped for my own campaign for once... :thepimp: )
« Last Edit: December 22, 2002, 07:53:35 pm by 673 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Need...minimod...archive.

can't...survive...much...longer!

Yeah, I feel yer pain Freak. The places I've seen like V-watch, HLP and so on have some sweet models, but looks to me that there isn't much floating around. I mean, I saw a little of the Babylon project and the models were looking fahking awsome.... and a few trek models here and there but is there anyone making or who has released anything from things like Wing Commander, space above and beyond, colony wars... and the millions of other influences that I seem too... :thepimp:  to remember?

I mean, I know the simple response is to say "well, why don't you give it a go stoner?" but the deal is that there are a lot of us here who, like myself, can't model fer **** but wanna throw some ideas together...

What about converting models to fs2... if you can extract them from another source? I've grabbed a whole bunch o' tools but still haven't had a chance to check it out? Can stuff be imported or will it have to be made from scratch/purposely made fer fs2?

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
http://www.scifi3d.de/wcsaga/ for WC Ships.

There were plans for a S:AAB mod, but they never really got off the ground (Although Aldo did do a hammerhead)

There is also a SW mod going on, but we don't have a website, check out the forum under the hosted projects section here.

As for more generic mods, now that F2S is dead, there isn't really a regularly updated minimod database - your best bet is trolling trough the forums, asking for what you need directly in a topic, or searching the forums.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
just do a search of this board for "my new uber ship", and hope the result does not crash you comp
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
As others have said, the best way to get ships at the moment is to just ask around here for whatever you want, since there has been no good ship/mod collection out there since F2S went down.

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
was it not GE who said;

"Burn the Heretic who killed F2S!"

Yeah, nice one, cheers. I've got a few models that I'm gonna try and port to fs but... prolly gonna take a while.

So the final nail's in the fs2 coffin.. fer real? Man that sucks!

Cheers again all!

I got LOTS of unfinished pof's
Mainly from star wras but sone individual ones, like chig bomber, cylon tanker and Soverign/defiant... They work in game but need weapons and subsytems.,.,.

I have a lot of models that need to be grouped (though they are just one object? Go figure) like the rest of teh SAAB stuff (including the saratoga!).... SO give a yell SAAB people with skills the textures probably need to be changed but better than nothing... including hammerhead.
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Re: I got LOTS of unfinished pof's
Originally posted by Star Dragon
Mainly from star wras but sone individual ones, like chig bomber, cylon tanker and Soverign/defiant... They work in game but need weapons and subsytems.,.,.

I have a lot of models that need to be grouped (though they are just one object? Go figure) like the rest of teh SAAB stuff (including the saratoga!).... SO give a yell SAAB people with skills the textures probably need to be changed but better than nothing... including hammerhead.

I can subsystem, i can add the weapons to where there are already turrets, cause me personally for example, i got my hands on the hecate mk2 and i couldnt make turret models on it, i dunno how, 3d graphics in that sense isnt my strong point, but i can subsystem. btw whats up with the torpedos and soverign?

Yeah, I gots a buddie who might be able to do something with em, pretty sure he can add subs. And what he doesn't know, we'll fake :p

And the prick was a HUGE SAAB fan...

Verizon hasn't pulled the plug yet so...
Anyway Deep Eyes, I sent you stuff a while ago but it went tot he other guy's site cause your host sucks! He mailed me back saying he never asked for them and we ended up chatting for a bit about the server and how he has gotten your stuff before. I'd suggest taking that link out of your profile... Better yet get a new host!

Here's teh Defiant and Sov test. Defiant shooting photons and Sov shot 1 Quantum...

I can add subsystems but having a LOT of trouble with blank pof.s crashing. also cannot model so can't group the models I've tried to convert (over a dozen stored in a un-grouped folder) I can add guns and missiles but except for photons so far the models refuse to fire.. Must be a table error cause for ships that size are using fighter tables cause I can't add turrents for cap ships so they wont fire as a capship! oh well
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon