Author Topic: "Art"  (Read 4348 times)

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Not sure if this can be called art...some of the early 158th guys will remember this; as would Steak I'm certain.  I present you with [drumroll] the Ganges Rocket-propelled Steamroller! Perfect for all your infantry rolling needs. ;7

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
you can go C&C on them!
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by LtNarol
Not sure if this can be called art...some of the early 158th guys will remember this; as would Steak I'm certain.  I present you with [drumroll] the Ganges Rocket-propelled Steamroller! Perfect for all your infantry rolling needs. ;7

:ha::lol::yes: Hahah, yes, I definitely remember this one... it's not everyday you open a picture expecting a new fighter and you're met with a steamroller. :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa

... the Ganges Rocket-prop...

Ganga?

What program did you use, Rhino? Looks familiar...

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

... the Ganges Rocket-prop...

Ganga?

What program did you use, Rhino?

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Originally posted by beatspete

Ganga?

Originally posted by beatspete

Ganga?

:wtf:
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Razor

Goodie. :yes: It's a steam roller of "justice"

Offline Nuclear1

:lol::lol:

you people are crazy :lol:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
what a cute and devastating little thing :D
Habeeb it...

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
*heh* It was originally for a Human Geography project, the entire class had to each create their own civilization from the dawn of time; needless to say they were all war oriented since we all wanted to fight a war :lol:.  This was my weapon of choice for ground battles, although most of the war was fought with ICBMs and cruise missiles :p

Offline Razor

Originally posted by nuclear1

Did it take you that long to realize that? ;7

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by nuclear1

Welcome to HLP, exits are to the right, left and rear... :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Setekh

Welcome to HLP, exits are to the right, left and rear... :D

... but they are always closed because once you come, you won't be allowed to leave. It's very Hard to Leave this Place isn't it?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Razor
It's very Hard to Leave this Place isn't it?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, enjoy your new title, bud. :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Sandwich

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, enjoy your new title, bud. :D

Addicted to solid photons

Whatever that is but I like the TAPer one better mk?

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
If it's rocket propelled, where's the rocket?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Razor

Looks like the engines are on the sides. Don't know.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Razor
Whatever that is but I like the TAPer one better mk?

You don't get it? Solid Photons... Hard Light...? ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Sandwich

You don't get it? Solid Photons... Hard Light...? ;)

Oh... got ya. ;) Then it stays. :yes: