Author Topic: Cannot seem to download.  (Read 2421 times)

Cannot seem to download.
Keep trying to download but get a "page not found" error. Any ideas?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
GameSpy complained that it was eating up all the bandwidth reserved for webpages, and that I had to move it to FilePlanet. I took it down but I'm having a lot of trouble uploading it. Give me some time, it'll be back up soon.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Having discovered this port I am really keen to play it. I appreciate the quick reply to my post

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Originally posted by ViperOne
I appreciate the quick reply to my post

You're lucky you caught me when we're having a blizzard. Sometimes it can take a week before I can check back here. :blah: But yeah, I want this up ASAP, and so does everyone else.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Until I get the Port on Port's FilePlanet section, I have it hosted on NTV's FP space. Get it here.

Offline Solatar

It got taken down just after I got a new comp. I was going to redownload it, but....

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Cannot seem to download.
Just realized - Hunter hjas a Port 2.0 mirror on F2S - you may want to point people towards that...
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Cannot seem to download.
why not just host it on my server?