Author Topic: campaigns  (Read 1579 times)

what are some good campaigns i could download for Freespace2?

Also, will they work with the free version of Freespace2 off of Home of The Underdogs.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
YOUR CAMPAIGNS CANNOT SAVE YOU FROM THE WRATH OF SATANIC MONKEY LOVIN'!!!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
The HotU version is a full version as far as campaigns are concerned.

I'd recommend The Babylon Project especially when the second release come out. It's an especially good recommendation for those of you who downloaded the HotU version since it replaced the FS2 music and had full voice acting.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Nuclear1

Halfsteel: What kara and LAM30 mentioned are great examples.

Stryke: Stop acting like a pussy all the time.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
You callin' me a pussy, boy? Why don't you come over here and see what a "pussy" I am... I'll snap you in half like a free AOL startup disk, boy!

Dammit, just get me back to the jungle again. At least Charlie makes sense, most of the time.

Offline Solatar

Originally posted by Stryke 9
You callin' me a pussy, boy? Why don't you come over here and see what a "pussy" I am... I'll snap you in half like a free AOL startup disk, boy!

:blah: :wtf:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read