Poll

Would you give your soul for FS3

No way man! I'm keeping my soul.
30 (39.5%)
Maybe, if this FS3 was going to be the greatest game ever.
13 (17.1%)
Where to I sign?
33 (43.4%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: March 07, 2003, 04:19:59 am

Author Topic: Your soul for FS3?  (Read 13371 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Braveheart
crap, I voted, did I bump it?
**newbie**

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Yep. That would do it.

You know you're probably the first newbie who's done this who was brave enough to admit it :)

Just don't vote on threads that are over a month or so old and you should be okay.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by StratComm

You can do that?!?

Yep.

Originally posted by karajorma
You know you're probably the first newbie who's done this who was brave enough to admit it :)

Yes, and for that, he gets a special HLP-style title. :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline FoxHound

• Braveheart
Originally posted by Sandwich

Yep.

Yes, and for that, he gets a special HLP-style title. :D

Sweeeet :p
**newbie**

soul... FS3... soul... FS3... soul... FS3... soul... FS3...

Well, in 18 years of life I haven't found a use for my soul.

I'll take FS3.
'And anyway, I agree - no sig images means more post, less pictures. It's annoying to sit through 40 different sigs telling about how cool, deadly, or assassin like a person is.' --Unknown Target

"You know what they say about the simplest solution."
"Bill Gates avoids it at every possible opportunity?"
-- Nuke and Colonol Drekker

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Originally posted by FoxHound

15 posts and already a custom title. :) I'm glad to see bravery rewarded :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline FoxHound

• Braveheart
that was actually my 3rd post or so... and here this topic gets bumped again. ;7
**newbie**

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
:rolleyes: Enuf's enuf. Vote-bumping disabled.

For the whole forum?

Originally posted by FoxHound
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Hippo

For the whole forum?

Yep.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
So if thread is in-active for x-amount of days, voting is disabled? Or you just made an automatic timeout? Or you're just yanking our chains?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 12:50:44 am by 675 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Knight Templar
So if thread is in-active for x-amount of days, voting is disabled? Or you just made an automatic timeout? Or you're just yanking our chains?

Voting simply has no effect whatsoever on the last post time of a thread. You can still vote on old threads, but they won't be bumped to the top of the list unless you post in one as well.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Well that's a lot more efficient solution than I expected. ;)

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Knight Templar
Well that's a lot more efficient solution than I expected. ;)

It's a built-in option in vB.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Why trade-in your soul when we have the FSSCP? :D
-C

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth

It's a built-in option in vB.

*wonders if he should ask why this wasn't turned on... 2 years ago.

*decides he'd rather not know

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
lol, exactly what I was thinking... :p

Offline Clone

• Banned
    • http://hometown.aol.com/BORN2BEABABE1/myhomepage/profile.html
IIRC Thundfireth turned it on in like February.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Hmmm...in heaven there will probably be FS3, FS4, FS5, etc....

Why exchange my eternal guarantee of FS happines for ONE FS3?
Delvi, you f***** little p****, I'll see you from above!

HAHAHAHAHAHa:D
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War

Yep.

You are our new favorite!

Originally posted by Knight Templar *wonders if he should ask why this wasn't turned on... 2 years ago.

All this time they let us suffer?:confused: :wtf:

:nervous: someone go test it :nervous:
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
I'm  Scared
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.