Author Topic: Apollo Prototype  (Read 6503 times)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by Thor

no that would be something to see

I'm sorry Mr. Bosch, but your employee record just isn't suitable, i'm afraid we'll have to terminate you speaks into phoneKaren, could you please send up Carl, I believe it is his turn to eat, um, I mean terminate the old employees this month :ha:

You know, in the traitor debrief for my camapaign, you're sentenced to being eaten alive by your Shivan C.O.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Post edited out by author
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 05:54:03 pm by 1099 »

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Originally posted by Woolie Wool

Don't ask. The story of my campaign is far too complex to sum up in a forum post.

Don't kid yourself..
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!

Don't ask. The story of my campaign is far too complex to sum up in a forum post.

This suggests one of two things. You're either ridiculously arrogant, or incredibly poor at summarizing. Or Both. Either way, it's nothing to brag about.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Solatar

lol, bull****.:rolleyes:

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by Black Wolf

This suggests one of two things. You're either ridiculously arrogant, or incredibly poor at summarizing. Or Both. Either way, it's nothing to brag about.

Actually, it's (C) I had this huge, grandiose idea in my head that I finally reduced to a decent size this morning. Here's an extremely condensed version (the story minus everyhing that is not absolutely essential):

When the Shivans drained the Capella star, they were taking Bosch and his entourage to a secluded system deep in Shivan space and far away from the GTVA. They interrogated Bosch and the other NTF officers that they abducted. They were impressed by their culture and technology, and gave them a small (by Shivan standards) fleet of converted Shivan warships (and a large number of Shivan personnel) and sent this autonomous force (known as the Terran-Shivan Alliance) to Barnard's Star to invade GTVA space, and open a jump gate to Earth by using the second Knossos to enter the 61 Cygni system and use the node there to get to Proxima Centauri (closer to Earth than Alpha Centauri). There, a battle group would build a Knossos-style jumpgate to Sol while the rest of the fleet would return to the Knossos to keep GTVA forces from entering the system and finding the node to Proxima Centauri. But the GTVA had a chance encounter with a third Knossos portal in the Barnard's Star system that led to 61 Cygni and attacked the TSA fleet stationed there (a gigantic fleet of 300 destroyers and cruisers jammed into a small area of space would give off a huge EM signature that would be detectable by sensors anywhere in the system). The GTVA expedition party was forced to retreat as TSA forces drove them back and flooded the Barnard's Star system, but their cover was blown and the GTVA declared war. The TSA has been fighting a desperate war with the GTVA for two years now, and the GTVA is preparing to launch a massive raid into TSA space. But the portal to Sol is almost complete, and who knows what awaits on the other side. And what about the rest of the Shivan armada? The question is not if they will return, but when.

You plat as a TSA pilot. The game starts as a large number of GTVA warships amass on the other side of the Barnard's Star node. But soon the jumpgate to Sol is finished, and the situation turns from bad to hellish...

--General Battuta

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
You know, in the traitor debrief for my camapaign, you're sentenced to being eaten alive by your Shivan C.O.

Sometimes I scare myself:nervous:

Sounds interesting Woolie
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002