Author Topic: MODers and FREDers needed for campaign creation  (Read 1416 times)

Offline mnftg64

MODers and FREDers needed for campaign creation
Name: Freespace 2 Revolution

Logo: In the making

Authors: Mnftg64 which so far includes MODing, FRED2ing Story making, Mission checking, Advertising, and much more.

Number of missions: 30 +, Probly +

MODs included: All MODS are in the works, these are the planned ones. More are sure to come. 1 fighter, several weeapons, 3 Capital ships Collossus size.

Description of Campaign: Bassically after the Cappellan war the GTVA began to fall apart. The SOC in particular was completely removed and replaced by the Tactical Ops. Force or TOF. In short, the SOC readies for the Shivan return while the GTVA works on restoration of conact with Earth. The SOC comes up with new technologies and the GTVA must turn to them for help when the Shivans return. The new technologies developed by the SOC turn the tide on the Shivans and this timewe hunt them. The plot twists with betrayals on all sides and ends when the..........well, you can find that out when the campaign is finished.

Extra Info. I desperately need more staff to help with MODing and FREDing. I may need story critics and mission testers as well. My e-mail is [email protected] I will have a site up soon that will have a demo and a trailer, both are complete and need a site to host them.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
MODers and FREDers needed for campaign creation
I say this so much I really should put it in my FAQ but here goes one more time:)

Doing a campaign involves a lot of work especially if you are including mods of any sort. Don't let me discourage you though. If you are committed to finishing it go ahead.

There are two ways for an newbie to get help with a campaign.

1) Post pics of your mods, missions, renders etc. Anything that makes your campaign look special. There are lots of new campaigns. In fact we seem to get 2-4 announced every month. You need to show people a reason why they should join your campaign rather than one of the other ones.

2) Join a campaign that is already running first. If you're willing to put your campaign on the back burner somewhat you can get some help with it. Once you're known in the community for doing good work on a campaign you stand much more chance of getting help with your own campaign.

Both methods have been shown to work so it's up to you which one you want to do.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]