Author Topic: Finish Your Site  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
I just visited Inferno's new website and discovered that the site is still in its bare bones stage.  For a campaign this güd, this is basically unacceptable.

Please complete your site so we can all dig our claws in.  :D

Must... Have... SB Kahlan...

Thanks,

Rampage

There's very little or nothing wrong with our site that I've experienced. What are you talking about? Every ship we've got in the R3 tables is documented. And would you have said the same if we'd kept the awful blue site?

Sid.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Rampage
I just visited Inferno's new website and discovered that the site is still in its bare bones stage.  For a campaign this güd, this is basically unacceptable.

:wtf:

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
I think he might be having the same problem Thor had in the Inferno News thread. Also the Kahlan has already been released in the Shivan/Ancients Pack.

Yeah maybe the links should be included in the text next to the flashy light thingies, but it was pretty intuitive for me to click on them when I realised the text next to them didn't work. ^_^

Sid.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It's based on the FS2 interface, I assumed people would just click on the buttons.
I'm not changing it anyway :p

Offline DeepSpace9er

• Bakha bombers rule
  • Avoid the beam and you wont get hit
the only problem i have with your site is the space. More room seems to be needed in the scrolling window that displays all the information. You can't see enough at a time and your constantly scrolling up or down. :doubt:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well we have lots of content.

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Originally posted by DeepSpace9er
the only problem i have with your site is the space. More room seems to be needed in the scrolling window that displays all the information. You can't see enough at a time and your constantly scrolling up or down. :doubt:
Easiest solution is just to increase your screen resolution.  If woo's like me, he'd have his resolution pumped as high as it'll go for art purposes, his site looks fine at 1280 * 1024.