Author Topic: Ship size and weaponry..!  (Read 4759 times)

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Ship size and weaponry..!
Are they?

I wasn't really paying attention!

I remember when the Gigas was nothing more than a stretched Sathanas! :D
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
OH cool! A shouting thread!
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well the problem is this regarding to the whole "destroy is from the inside" matter i believe they did that in StarWars episode2 isn it..?
eniway..these Sc can be destroyed in a relatively simple matter..by several juggernauts more then 5 enyway but that is besides the point i mean you only have to keep its 3200 fighters bommbers and interceptors busy then you can close in on it with several destroyers more then 6 or 2 juggernauts nad there you have it squished Sc i think !
Ofcourse this is esier said then done..but dont wory in my campaign story these suckers get toasted enyway..at lest one of the gets toasted..when engaging a Sc from the 3rd race....adn then gets ambushed by several destroyers..so...it isn realy such a big deal but the outcome of this whole story gets twisted around...a lot...!
If i were to put on it loades of beam cannons i mean this sucker could have 8 maibe more RBFB(realy big f...... Blue a more powerfull beam cannon and a lot bigger then the BFG wich equals in size with the BFB, what would be the point i mean this ship would be almost indestructable and almost imposible to enagage by fighters and bommbers..due to its huge AAAf beams turrets and other stuf like that..!
Remember there are 2 of them and if my math is corect these things could take on the whole shivan juggernaut flet and even take down half of it before they even get a chance to fire..(RBFB that is the reason why..it has a much longer range then eny shivan beam cannon..some 10500 meters..!)
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!