Author Topic: You are hiding something  (Read 4715 times)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
You are hiding something
I see tons of posts with words blocked out with asterisks, and I don't think they're "fuck". An ultimate race, certain ships... there's something huge you're hiding that you'll unleash in the finale. Are they the Nightmares? The Unx from OTT? I'm losing my sanity here!
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It was the 5th race which we decided to remove recently.
We're still not giving any info on them :p

As for something huge ;7

Having the old Nightmares in INF is possible, but not the Unx, though we have no plans to use either.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
theyr hideing the ******* and i know of them because i got a peek in theyr private forums and they were ***** **** ****** ****** who could take on the ****** with no problems and they were named ******* by the ******** .....

EDIT: omg they allready censored my stuff *hears knock on door* uhhhh i gotta go
I hate My signature!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
You shouldn't be looking in our private forums, last time Silver_Scythe did that I was forced to remove the staff modpacks which stopped us cold for several months as none of the staff could get updates.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
im sowwy i pwomise i wont pweek much
I hate My signature!

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Here's a *****weapon I've been planning for months but have decided to not reveal much info about (I had originally planned to reveal it to the public)

Anyway, if any modelers have any spare time, I need a model for the ********** ******, a gigantic ********* **** that can destroy thousands of ***** with a single blast and will be used in an attempt to destroy the ** *******. Its weakness is a lack of ****-******* ********. The chosen modeler for the ********** ****** gets to see what all these asterisks are hiding.;7

It will be released with Act IV of A Terror and a Traitor or if the campaign is cancelled (don't hold your breath on the latter, and prepared to wait a long while for the former--oh, maybe a couple of years, maybe less. T&T will come sooner or later--probably later if I don't get anyone working with me on the project).

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
talking about the unx, I've released the ship ( see my sig )
SCREW CANON!

Offline aldi

im getting a The page cannot be displayed error.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Here's a tidbit of background for my fifth race. This is all you're going to get:

(NB: The "Z'Raki" are the Shivans)
We were the first, the creators. We were the masters of the galaxy, nay, the universe. We so jealously guarded Our superiority that We became enraged when We saw weaker species beginning to rise towards Our level. We created a guardian, the Z'Raki, an unstoppable monster only We could control. We let it loose to make sure that no one would ever be able to challenge Us. They ripped through the pretenders to Our throne at a terrifying rate. However, one species fought back. No mater. Our creations tore at them again and again until at last, they were defeated.

But then, two races arose, races like no other. They fought each other with a ferocity never seen before except in Our Z'Raki servants until their technological advancement had reached a point at which We decided to exterminate them. Our servants viciously attacked them, but they would not fall. They fought back with a vengeance, stealing Our creations' technology and using it against them. We decided to wipe out their homeworlds. One world fell, but they followed the Z'Rraki and destroyed their mothership.

We were furious. Thirty-two years later, we sent Our guardians back to finish their job. The two races, now friends, counter-attacked, and the war became a dead heat. We destroyed their flagship at Capella, but still the two races pressed on. The Z'Raki showed their might by tearing the Capella star apart, but then...they stopped. They had abducted one of the aliens, who intrigued the Z'Raki. They actually allied with one of the two inferior races and then all but destroyed the other! Then their old nemesis, who they thought they had destroyed thousands of years ago, returned, but the Z'Raki and their allies drove them out but did not destroy them utterly.

We wondered why the Z'Raki refused to obey Our directives, and suddenly We knew: they no longer feared Us. They believed they were supreme in the universe. We knew that it would only be a century or so before they rose to Our level, so We decided to exterminate them and their allies. We will teach them what it means to defy Us.

--General Battuta

Originally posted by Woolie Wool
Here's a tidbit of background for my fifth race. This is all you're going to get:

(NB: The "Z'Raki" are the Shivans)
We were the first, the creators. We were the masters of the galaxy, nay, the universe. We so jealously guarded Our superiority that We became enraged when We saw weaker species beginning to rise towards Our level. We created a guardian, the Z'Raki, an unstoppable monster only We could control. We let it loose to make sure that no one would ever be able to challenge Us. They ripped through the pretenders to Our throne at a terrifying rate. However, one species fought back. No mater. Our creations tore at them again and again until at last, they were defeated.

But then, two races arose, races like no other. They fought each other with a ferocity never seen before except in Our Z'Raki servants until their technological advancement had reached a point at which We decided to exterminate them. Our servants viciously attacked them, but they would not fall. They fought back with a vengeance, stealing Our creations' technology and using it against them. We decided to wipe out their homeworlds. One world fell, but they followed the Z'Rraki and destroyed their mothership.

We were furious. Thirty-two years later, we sent Our guardians back to finish their job. The two races, now friends, counter-attacked, and the war became a dead heat. We destroyed their flagship at Capella, but still the two races pressed on. The Z'Raki showed their might by tearing the Capella star apart, but then...they stopped. They had abducted one of the aliens, who intrigued the Z'Raki. They actually allied with one of the two inferior races and then all but destroyed the other! Then their old nemesis, who they thought they had destroyed thousands of years ago, returned, but the Z'Raki and their allies drove them out but did not destroy them utterly.

We wondered why the Z'Raki refused to obey Our directives, and suddenly We knew: they no longer feared Us. They believed they were supreme in the universe. We knew that it would only be a century or so before they rose to Our level, so We decided to exterminate them and their allies. We will teach them what it means to defy Us.

My Gothin in my CT could wipe the shivans and all els outa the univerce, in one sweep from their ship lightning cannons they can cutt a star in two/or rip a planet in half giveing the right ship/power core, they use Tachyon weaponry the most poerfull stuff in the galaxy in my TC.

They use a ship called a **********, it's got more firpower than the sath fleet.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
The destroyer-class ship of the ******** doesn't simply cleave a planet in two with its main gun, it blows it up and scatters its mass! That takes a LOT more energy than simply cutting it in half. Besides, a bisected planet will come back together almost immediately due to gravity (albeit with no life on it)

Believe me, they'll scare the **** out of you.;7
« Last Edit: August 21, 2003, 11:28:27 pm by 1099 »

--General Battuta

Originally posted by Woolie Wool
The destroyer-class ship of the ******** doesn't simply cleave a planet in two with its main gun, it blows it up and scatters its mass! That takes a LOT more energy than simply cutting it in half. Besides, a bisected planet will come back together almost immediately due to gravity (albeit with no life on it)

Believe me, they'll scare the **** out of you.;7

Not with the tech the Gothin use it's not just a cutting beam thing like you think, it's like the Lucifers, ant-planet beam weapon, but it also rips it in half, so even if they did come back together the planet would be unable to support life for 600 years due to all the refomeation of the planet, and then theres the factor of the high amounts of Tachyon radation emissions wich would be there for another 40 years, and you forgot it can destroy stars with only one shot, and no fleet is needed. The ********** class battleship can do it all buy it's self if needed, thats also my point it dose not need a huge power sorce to run the power cell used is only the size of a F-22 fighter jet.

oh did I forget to mention that it's a 8 KM long monster of a ship, that can hold up too 80 fighter, and bomber wings. It also can move faster that anthing in supspace. They ues what I like to call the Fold Dives. These dirves work some what like the stuff in doone where they fold space over the ship and then unfold space and they have moved with out moveing.

Where they differ in that the ones the Gothin use are way more powerfull. One ship can fold and take the rest of the battle group with it.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Nico

• Venom
bah, all your ****** are boring. In OTT, I had the Shades, the Sylvidres ( both chapter 3 ), the khelan'kan and an unamed species ( both chapter 5 ) :D ( so what if they won't exist now? :p ).
SCREW CANON!

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
You know, getting into "My Species is better than your species" before said species' are actually built really doesn't seem to have much point to me. :doubt Plus I'd rather face an alien species that is at least similar in technology to our own, so little things like making the game actually playable, not screwing with the "relality" of FS2 (If the *#*$%*# Are so powerful, why haven;t they exterminated the hivans yet? OR half the friggen Galaxy for tht matter) etc. etc. can be accomplished

Meh - you do it your way, we'll do it ours.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Meh, the X could level all of your pitiful loser species...;7
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Nico

• Venom
Originally posted by Black Wolf
You know, getting into "My Species is better than your species" before said species' are actually built really doesn't seem to have much point to me. :doubt Plus I'd rather face an alien species that is at least similar in technology to our own, so little things like making the game actually playable, not screwing with the "relality" of FS2 (If the *#*$%*# Are so powerful, why haven;t they exterminated the hivans yet? OR half the friggen Galaxy for tht matter) etc. etc. can be accomplished

Meh - you do it your way, we'll do it ours.

If that can please you, both the Shades and the Sylvidres had lower tech compared to the NGTA ones. Heh, my campaign is dead, at least allow me to ramble about what it was supposed to be ;)
I have a Shade fighter about done, maybe I'll complete it someday.

edit: yeah, I thought I had a pic somewhere:

ah, yeah, forgot, there's the Unx too ( they were only featured in the demo, tho ), but that was not something I created ( merely a redesign from, I think, Dark ).
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 05:28:30 pm by 83 »
SCREW CANON!

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by Black Wolf

The ******** haven't exterminated the Shivans because they created the Shivans. Now that the Shivans have pissed them off, they're going to go Orkin on their ass.:D

--General Battuta

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by Knight Templar
Meh, the X could level all of your pitiful loser species...;7

What's its weapons like. My species' fighter cannon does 90 damage with a fire wait of 0.15.

And the main beam cannon on destroyer-class vessels does 500,000 damage. But there are only going to be about 15 turrets on the entire ship and only one of those super-beams. Most of the turrets are anti-fighter. The main gun is pretty much all it needs. Now to create a style for them and get some modellers.

They seem invincible, but they have a weakness, and I'm not telling you what it is...;7

--General Battuta

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
90 damage is a bit much, nearly 3x more damage than our ultimate primary cannon, which fires a lot slower than that.

If the player has to go up against them how do you survive?

I find these ubber super powerful things quite ammusing :D

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Oh yeah, well my guns do 1000 damage with a fire wait of .000001 and the main beam does 1 million damage and there's 90 of them on theh bgi sihps!!!!!11
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read