Author Topic: Volition  (Read 1520 times)

Hey,

Have you considered putting this campaign onto a CD and sending it over to Dave B. and the folks at Volition? I'm sure they'd love to see the work you guys have all come up.

Jack

Offline Roy fokker

• Flaming FREDder
Re: Volition

quote:
    Roy fokker wrote on 08-26-2003 12:49 PM:
    (from the inferno forum) posted by assassin
    Hey,

Have you considered putting this campaign onto a CD and sending it over to Dave B. and the folks at Volition? I'm sure they'd love to see the work you guys have all come up.

Jack

hmm doesn't seem like a bad idea could be like dod and counterstrike

We're only 25% of the way through the main story, maybe once the GTVA campaign is complete.
Roy Fokker
Mission designer for  Inferno and Wing Commander Saga

Yeah, it's pretty pointless at the moment. We just don't have that much substance apart from the ships, weapons, art and data we need to build the missions. I don't really think Volition would be interested, anyway. They've more or less abandoned anything Freespace, although they're to be credited on their release of the source code, of course.

Hey,

Oops, I didn't explain what I meant. I didn't necessarily mean for them to try and release as an official add-on, but I mean for the sake of interest and fun. I'm sure the guys at V would be happy to see the work you guys have come up with and have some fun with it. Just as a "Hey Dave, check this out." thing. :)

Jack