Author Topic: Where can I get FS Gold in the UK?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline BlazeME

Where can I get FS Gold in the UK?
Ive looked everywhere but I cant find Freespace Battle Pack (Gold) anywhere in England! Does anyone have any helpful links?

Ive got FS2 but you cant buy it anymore in England either, and what is FS2 without FS1? :confused:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Offline diamondgeezer

Got mine off the old Yahoo UK auctions, before they shut that down. E-bay is your best bet methinks. Just watch out for the Conflict: FreeSpace ones, as they're a manky OEM one-third scale wannabe.

And on a side note, what are you people complaining about? I just checked E-bay and FS2 isn't going for much more than 15 squids.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 03:34:49 am by 170 »

Offline BlazeME

Im 14, I dont think I can use ebay. :mad:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Offline diamondgeezer

Why not? For payment, just get your oldies or your bank to make out a cheque on your behalf. Or find someone that will accept cash throught the post.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Was it just the FS2 licence or both that said we were allowed to share it with our friends and family? We're all friends here aren't we?;7 ;) :devil:
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Don't even THINK about it...
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Oh, I can certainly *think* about it! There's a difference between thinking and doing! :D
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat