Author Topic: another idea  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Falcon

Okay there is a Freespace 2 Campains forum why not a forum on freespace 2 ships? hmmm.....

FS mods is for ships and stuff.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Falcon

It would make life easier though. :sigh: Let the mods be for stuff and make the ships section seperate. :)

Offline diamondgeezer

Um, the overwhelming majority of mods ARE ships. That's largely what FS modding is about

stuff mainly consists of things for ships.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Falcon

Okay, Well thats all I needed to know bye.

Offline diamondgeezer

Well that was easy

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Yes.. perhaps we should make it more complicated? Maybe he had some secret agenda...
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Falcon

Originally posted by Knight Templar
Yes.. perhaps we should make it more complicated? Maybe he had some secret agenda...

What? I wasn't gonna start a Forum and then after that plot the demise of HLP. Maybe I start dictator forum instead :drevil: First forum moderator then forum dictator :lol:

All will fear me! :doubt:

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
*smacks Falcon*

*shakes head in disgust*
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Falcon

Yeah that hurt :rolleyes: :doubt:

*walks out of room*

Offline diamondgeezer

Nice use of smilies there

Offline Falcon

don't encourage me thats the last thing they need ;)  ;7

Offline diamondgeezer

I wasn't encouraging you

Offline Falcon

*goes back into his little hiding place which is filled with a large stockpile of laser rifles and plasma guns and assorted explosives*
  (only 9.95)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
*throws a match into hiding space*

Bye! :D :p

Offline Falcon

:cool: Oh well :sigh:  gotta find another one.

Anyways.... :eek2:  uhh... :shaking: I gotta go bye!