Author Topic: Anyobe know a way to help me with hardware?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Jtn

Anyobe know a way to help me with hardware?
I've got a simple problem really I'm trying to solve... I've got an old Logitech Wingman Force Joystick I've had for ages, and recently I've had this urge to re-replay both Freespaces maybe try some of the community campaigns. Anyway problem is Force Feedback on the Joystick doesn't work on either gamer, even though I've got it enabled on setup, and it works fine when I'm calibrating the joystick with the windows game controller manager thingy. I'm on Windows XP Pro, anybody know anything I can do to solve this, since I've really been wanting to replay the games.

try the compatibebility options.

and make sure that you select the right axes and stuff.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Jtn

Thanks for the reply. Buw what do you mean by the compatibility options?

right click on FS2.exe, select properties, select the comatibility tab.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline magatsu1

you can mess with joystick settings in the (vanilla FS) set-up when you launch the game too.
Blitzerland: Knows what he's talkin' about

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
Where are our manners?

Locking on Jtn. Target locked. Fire.

:welcome: