Author Topic: Testers  (Read 19861 times)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Originally posted by DeepSpace9er
...the A-wing (my favorite Star Wars fighter) :D

Comrade! ;)
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline AqueousShadow

• Devil
  • Imperial Highway
Sorry for bringing this back alive....
Umm...I dunno, I suppose all the tester positions have been taken? I sent a PM to Karma....maybe it was a bad idea, but I needed to get your guys' attention somehow...Anyway...

Tester? needed? no? Ok! :blah:

:nervous:

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Testers are always needed. ;)
KARMA is(was) on military training, so it may be a reason why he is not responding.
Try sending a message to Hippo.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
yeah, I still have problems to connect regullary, and I've seen your pm only today.
Hippo is managing the staff list, and I'm sure he'll add you asap

Offline AqueousShadow

• Devil
  • Imperial Highway
Well that's good to hear. Sorry about being impatient then; didn't know you had problems with connections. If it isn't too much trouble, it'd be nice if you could forward my PM to hippo. If not, he'll see the posts here anyway.

Thx :)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Welcome to the staff list in advance.

Offline AqueousShadow

• Devil
  • Imperial Highway
Originally posted by TopAce
Welcome to the staff list in advance.

LOL, thx for the warm welcome. I'll do my best, sir! :lol:

I'd love to test, but even FS2 without FSO likes to crash on me after 2-3 missions straight in a single session

FSO has tons of gfx problems of it's own on top of that

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
well you should try to fix your problem with FSO first, or you will not be of much help;) Then we'd be happy to accept you as a tester:)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Do you mean 'Single session' as a campaign? If only missions in campaigns do not work, you will be able to help. But if your FSO crashes over any circumstances, you may try to check if the files you are using are stable.

Have you contacted anyone with your problem? Try the Wiki, and if it doesn't render any help, you may post in the SCP forum.

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
I'll be out till next sunday (16) so I'm sorry but I really will not be able to tell you what you can do. That corellian gunship -if BW doesn't want to do texture she himself- could be a great start btw

Offline Darth HoJaPe

• 0wned by the Hammer of Hard Light
oh can i please be a tester . this interests me alot, as i did it for my friend with a diff. game once.

Offline Darth HoJaPe

oh and if its not already tested can i call the rebel blockade runner testing?

this'd mean alot, if i can could u PM me to let me know?

THANKS.

Offline Shade

You might notice the last post before yours was 1 1/2 years ago. So if you want a reply, you should perhaps try PMs or email instead as few are likely to check this topic.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Darth HoJaPe

well, now my day is ruined, didnt see that. you shouldve left me dangling till next time i signed on.  i hate hope.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
* Hippo looks at the dates in this thread. :wtf:
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
This is a sticky thread, so responses of any value are welcome. And no, we don't really need testers. We need artists.