Author Topic: Drool  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Aryana

Well I stopped by tonight after some other space sim totally pissed me off and seen this mouth watering PIC.

http://home.socal.rr.com/arypics/images/FS2.jpg

Anyone know whos mod this is???Got a link to it??Im ready to load FS or FS2 just give the go.Thats the beauty of this modding community  i have so many campaigns burnt to disc that ill have forever.Ready to DL ready to play.

Kittens love FS

"we the silent majority(survivors from VBB) support you the modders" :yes:

dunno, the neb looks like an SCP job.

[wiki]Aryana[/wiki]
[scp][/scp]
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
It's FS2, the neb isn't a SCP job, tho, it's someone else's. The actual picture is somewhere on this site, I believe, I just can't remember where I saw it.

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
someon post links to omniscrapers/LS work >-)
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

Hope you enjoy your time!

YES I GOT IT FIRST!

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Originally posted by .::Tin Can::.

YES I GOT IT FIRST!

Down boy... And for future reference, all you need fot the welcome beam is the :welcome : smilie...
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
And do it for people who registered later than you did, not earlier... :doubt: :D
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

:eek2: Holy crap he's right...

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
the pictures are from The Procyon Insurgency.  I can recognize those nebs from anywhere
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Eh?

There's a smiley for the beam now?

We just need a macro for the little speech that comes with it then.

Offline Aryana

So quick question where do you all keep your mods besides your own private websites?I noticed there was only 1 Fs2 campaign here along with a ton of weapon mods.Phreak is that a complete campaign the The Procyon Insurgency??If so got a copy?:D.Oh is this FS2 Open required to play some of these newermods?:D

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
It's not that most mods are private or anything, it's just that a lot aren't finished.  However, there are more than a few campaigns out that you can get your hands on if you search hard enough.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Anaz

the "campaigns" forum would probably be a good place to start ;), if you can stand wading through all the other **** that's in there. I reccomend anything by blaise russel (sp?).
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Check my FAQ for a link to Skippy's campaign list. It's sadly shorter than it used to be but there are plenty of good campaigns on there.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by PhReAk
the pictures are from The Procyon Insurgency.  I can recognize those nebs from anywhere

Ditto. I remember adding this shot to the HLP2 screenshot database - very distinctive.

Welcome to HLP, Aryana. :)

:welcome:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.