Author Topic: A few ideas for the SCP  (Read 1563 times)

A few ideas for the SCP
1st off.... Good job to the SCP people who have been working on this.... The results are fantastic! I have even had the chance to add in some animated textures to add more detail to the game... However, even though I have set the frame rate to 15 fps or even 5 fps... The SCP 3.6 keeps the ani-textures what seems to be 25 or 30 fps... There is a strong need to use the ani files frame rate.... However, so far it awsome to have, and it opens new doors for details to the game...  Next is food for thought to be considered for future releases... Sub-Object joints, or fixed animation movements... IE: F-14 Tomcat, or even hangar doors... Well... Good luck, and I look forward to seeing, and hearing new features to new releases!

Offline Falcon

A few ideas for the SCP
:welcome:

A few ideas for the SCP
Exits are to the sides and rear. Water guns are under the seats for what they're worth.  One or two might even have holy water.  If you encounter any Shivans while crawling in the air ducts, hopefully it's only Carl.  Give him your lunch and hope he doesn't kill you with his fusion-cannon-thingy.  Plasma rifles are located in the lockers up front. However these can only be opened by [V], God, an Admin, or a hyperintelligent shade of the color blue. Do not try to enter the control room as it is guarded by claymore mines. Thank you, and enjoy your stay!
$quot;Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.  And I'm not sure about the former.$quot;
 - Albert Einstein

$quot;It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.$quot;
- Gen. George Patton Jr.

Offline Falcon

A few ideas for the SCP
Yeah and be sure to stay away from my room! I just vacummed it! :mad2: Someone tell these shivans use a litterbox or something Im finding their crap all over the place. Must be the bologna.....

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
A few ideas for the SCP
See "nuke contemplats descent 1/2 style doors" for discussion on doors.

I didn't think there was an option to 'set' the FPS, where did you see it?
-C

A few ideas for the SCP
It is in the anibuilder32.. under advance options

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
A few ideas for the SCP
It doesn't work properly in my experience, the higher you set the framerate, the slower the Animation runs :(

A few ideas for the SCP
Well... In my case I wish to slow it down... In the older version of FS2 the ani FPS settings that were set in this feature were honored...  Not very well, but they worked none the less.... Currently I am a new modeller for TBP, and working on the Vorlon Transport... I am trying to bring as much detail to this thing as I possibly can... The final detail is the very slow, and suddle change of the patterns on the ship... I wish to slow it down for a couple of reasons...  I think you can get my reasoning... Well... Good luck, and I look forward  to see what comes out of this... Also... Rumorville has that the new fred opn is going to be out soon?

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
A few ideas for the SCP
Its working inversed.

10 FPS will run twice as fast as 20 FPS. Just set your ANI to around 50 FPS and it will run considerably slower.
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
A few ideas for the SCP
I think it works along the lines of

'Length of animation in 15th's of a second'

But I won't swear to that.