Author Topic: +Weapon Range: tag breaks ballistics reloading  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
+Weapon Range: tag breaks ballistics reloading
to anyone having problems getting ballistic primaries to reload will be happy to know that i figured out what was causing it not to work. i finally added dock points to all my ships and noticed that the rearm ship would dock and do nothing untill i either abort arm or hit my burners :D. i found out that if you have the +Weapon Range: tag in front of $rearm rate: tag that rearming wont work, on a hunch i commented out the +Weapon Range: tag and everything works now.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
It's possible you have the tags out of order.  They should be in the same order as for secondary weapons.  Commenting out the weapon range might cause bugs.

Offline HotSnoJ

• Knossos Online!
    • http://josherickson.org
Then someone should make an official php form thing so all the tags are in order.
I have big plans, now if only I could see them through.

LiberCapacitas duo quiasemper
------------------------------
Nav buoy - They mark things

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
That's because +Weapon Range comes right after $Rearm rate.
-C

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i simply removed the flag all together and it works just fine. from what i know the +weapon range flag just tells the ai at what range it may use a weapon if its not velocity * life.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN