Author Topic: 3.6  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Beowulf

Hrm. For some reason I cannot seem to use my joystick.

It shows up and can be used in the game controlers calibration, but not in FS 2. It shows up in the launcher.

Is this normal?

version 3.6

Edit: Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 10:53:29 pm by 1189 »
Never Forget

"It is always better to avenge dear ones than to induldge in mourning. For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death. When a warrior is gone, that will be his best and only bulwark."
                               --Beowulf

"... and no, real life sex is not just a myth. You just need to come out of your house once every while..." ~Tiara

YeeeeHoooooh! is the mood of the day. :p

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Have you tried forcing it?
-C

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Just an unsupported guess, but have you created a new pilot?  It also may help to know what kind of joystick you have.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Beowulf

How do you mean forcing it?
No, new pilot does nothing.

Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro
(Thought I put that in there. Huh.)
Never Forget

"It is always better to avenge dear ones than to induldge in mourning. For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death. When a warrior is gone, that will be his best and only bulwark."
                               --Beowulf

"... and no, real life sex is not just a myth. You just need to come out of your house once every while..." ~Tiara

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
In the launcher joysticks section, there are a couple of options - "Force 0" and "Force 1" - under the Joysticks list. I've got a Precision Pro and had to use Force 0 to get it working. :)
-C

Offline Beowulf

Originally posted by WMCoolmon
In the launcher joysticks section, there are a couple of options - "Force 0" and "Force 1" - under the Joysticks list. I've got a Precision Pro and had to use Force 0 to get it working. :)

Thanks! Worked!
Never Forget

--Beowulf