Author Topic: Vorlon Cruiser in Thirdspace  (Read 7520 times)

Offline N`Grath

Vorlon Cruiser in Thirdspace
Hello Comrades,

I always wonder about these strange vorlon ships in "Thirdspace". They are shown in Lyta's vorlon message an that weren't the typical warships. We can see that there are already known types and some another bigger vorlon ships which never appaer in other B5 episodes or mods. Probably some of you know something about this?

It would be interesting to see them in action i thing, perhaps in TBP
"Mighty Narn-Empire! Soldiers! Guns! And you come to N'GRATH???"
- N'Grath
"N'Grath, we heard you could just fix anything about this
station."
- Garibaldi
"Many complications. Price high."
- N'Grath

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Well that was Million years ago old Vorlon vessel
maybe Vorlons replaced it
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline N`Grath

seems so, but the vorlonsdidn't replace the other ships which must be be million years old,too.
information about this vessel is rare... alright that ship isn't the core of the story, but it still interests me...

does anyone know whether the firstone's ships have names?Or does a B5 mod exist where they're playable?
- N'Grath
station."
- Garibaldi
- N'Grath

Offline -Norbert-

Playable!?!
Well that would be quite boring. You cough once and half of the "map" is wiped out :p

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
FOr a second I thought you were referring to the 3rd Space Aliens (they are NOT vorlons). BUt now that I reread it I  think I'll have to watch the movie again cause I missed that part about seeing OTHER Vorlon ships DURING Lyta's message sequence....

Coolness
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Originally posted by -Norbert-
Well that would be quite boring. You cough once and half of the "map" is wiped out :p

And there lies the problem with the Vorlon Dreadnaught, Battlecrab, and the planet killers.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Todo

Didn't the Thirdspace aliens modify the Thirdspace gate to send telepathic signals and convert some of the Vorlons to fight for their cause. So maybe that ship could be one the "renegade" or "under the influence of the 3rdspace boogies" Vorlon ship?

And the Vorlon ships are organic right? So maybe the telepathic signals affected their ships too hence making them look a bit different. And please correct me if I am wrong but isn't every Vorlon ship made specially for a single individual Vorlon? So maybe the telepathic signals changed the ship's owners personality/characteristics hence affecting the ship also.

Or perhaps the unaffected Vorlons made their ships look different so they wouldn't be mistaken for the "renegade" Vorlons. Or vice versa.

Sorry if I sound somewhat confusing but I had to write this in a rush. Almost late for work.

Offline N`Grath

i don't think that vorlons need to change the look of their ships in order not to be mistaken with the normal vorlons. In general Vorlons have telepath-abilities,i think they feel when someone is controlled/dies a.s.o
- N'Grath
station."
- Garibaldi
- N'Grath

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
if ir emmber correctly the ships aren't the same they are all fatter looking adn jsut not quite so sleek - so i think its safe to assume the vorlon ships have evolved (probally quite litterally) from that far back in time
ARGHHH

Offline Todo

I wonder if the Vorlons give them enough to eat? It's not just nice if they let them starve. :/ Me no like at all.

N'Grath, that was my point (Now that you've revealed it to me :P ). If they feel when someone dies etc. then who would know what the effects would be in the case of the Thirdspace Gate  being modified to send telepathic signals and convert some of the Vorlons to fight their own people.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Originally posted by Todo
I wonder if the Vorlons give them enough to eat? It's not just nice if they let them starve. :/ Me no like at all.

For all we know, they could be photosynthetic.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hey N'Grath, welcome to HLP. :)

:welcome:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline N`Grath

Originally posted by Setekh
Hey N'Grath, welcome to HLP. :)

:welcome:

Sorry,I'm new here, so,what is that HLP?:nervous:
- N'Grath
station."
- Garibaldi